Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 2-0

Havesaks

Just wait and see, messi will show up in United and bang at least 2 goals. He looks in amazing form lately and i wouldn't be surprised he has paced himself all season so he can show up now it matters the most.

Altomonte

I think it helped that Atlético was down to 10 men. Barça could win without working too hard. Messi turned it on at the end when the score was still 0:0, but should be able to recover for the Wednesday match.

Horatio

You're welcome
Just wait and see, messi will show up in United and bang at least 2 goals. He looks in amazing form lately and i wouldn't be surprised he has paced himself all season so he can show up now it matters the most.

Plus United is English team. Messi knows how to handle them.

Giginho75

LaLiga is over...
now we have two months to think only to CL.

Right choice of EV to play with best team, but obviously on the forum the usual criticism.

Arizona Scott

Yeah against 10 men the whole team doesn't have to work as hard. Messi got most of the villareal match off so he will be ready for the cl. Generally rotations have been pretty good. Fatigue wise only a bit concerned for alba, suarez and busquets. Whole starting team can rest for huesca and united cant rest between matches without severely damaging top 4 hopes.

Watched the match live... Arthur is so underrated. Our right side is so shy on attacking note. No RB in the world could shine in our position. Problem is that Messi is to deep in the center so that CM cover him. And with Rakitic inability to beat a man 1on1(same problem with Roberto) ,opponents can easily cover that side with only 2 deffenders. Even when Roberto managed to bumb forward he has noone to play with.
Need to change that tactics some time soon.

Home of Barca Fans