User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 2-0

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    And risk Ronaldo winning against Messi and bear insufferable Penaldo fans hailing him the GOAT? No thanks

We can win against Liverpool with some luck and Messi magic. But let's not get carried away. Yes i've watched Liverpool and they play much better than Valgreen's parody of Barca.
    It's 50-50 between any of City, Liverpool, Juventus, and Barcelona. It's gonna be some semifinals if nobody fucks up in the quarters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gil Manzano will oversee the match on Saturday.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gari View Post
    Gil Manzano will oversee the match on Saturday.
    Worst ref for us. Even worse than Lahoz.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don’t care too much about this match. Even if we lose I still think we can win the league. A draw would be fine. I’m already looking ahead to Wednesday.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Play our best team tomorrow and hopefully go ahead so we can make a few substitutions of some big players

The Culest
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    It's 50-50 between any of City, Liverpool, Juventus, and Barcelona. It's gonna be some semifinals if nobody fucks up in the quarters.
    Yup all sides have weaknesses no clear favs.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Scott View Post
    I don't see why we can't give Suarez and Alba and Busquets at least the 1st half off. Assuming Dembele isn't ready for a half we can go with Messi, Malcom and Coutinho as the front line. Arthur, Rakitic and Vidal in midfield. Semedo, Pique, Umtiti/Lenglet, Roberto in the back line.

If we need a wide left threat Alba if needed can come in for Arthur, with Roberto moving to the midfield (also conserves Alba and Arthur for the next match). If we need a goal from a point man Suarez (or Dembele) comes in for Coutinho (lessening their load). Alena or Sergi for Vidal or Rakitic is another option based on situations. Against Atletico I am fine with Messi walking a lot and just picking moments here and there. This way everyone key gets some time for sharpness but not enough for a fatigue hangover.

Again completely happy to play for a draw and get 7 points + a tiebreaker coming out of it. With our schedule and AtM's schedule a draw and we are probably over 95% sure of the league. They would need us to lose twice more and draw once more (very unlikely) AND for them run the table on a harder schedule of league matches. Actually 95% maybe be conservative.

The fan cry for this one should be Just Draw Baby!
    I agree with this 100% but im afraid reality (read: Valverde) will slap us in the face tomorrow.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those assholes Atleti will be up for it. Useless fucks choked against Juve but will probably give us a hard time.

Guys like Murillo, Alena and Malcolm should start. I want to see Umtiti again. He needs match fitness and rhythm. This is a good, tough game for us to assess where he's at.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Those assholes Atleti will be up for it. Useless fucks choked against Juve but will probably give us a hard time.

Guys like Murillo, Alena and Malcolm should start. I want to see Umtiti again. He needs match fitness and rhythm. This is a good, tough game for us to assess where he's at.
    I'm fairly sure he's going to play our best centre back partnership tomorrow and so he should. It's a big game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I predict 2 goals by messi with 1 being a fk.
    We will win 3-1

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s gameday lads!!!!!!!!!! LET’S DO THIS!!!!
    Jair Ventura - Faking stats since August 2018

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today is another day in the office for Messi. FK ftw.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    It’s gameday lads!!!!!!!!!! LET’S DO THIS!!!!
    Yep. Derby at Camp Nou is always big game day for me. I feel a win could give us a big boost for the United game. I'd say April is the perfect month to be in hot form.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moises says this is the lineup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bismp View Post
    If we win,this is over.

Even if we draw,the La Liga is pretty much in the bag.We'll have to lose 8-9 points(depending on the exact score in the potential draw vs Atletico) in the 7 remaining games,while the mediocre Atletico has to win every last match.In other words,it ain't happening.

EVEN IF we lose,we'll still have a pretty decent 5 point lead.We'll have to lose 5 points against:Sociedad,Levante,Getafe(H) and Huesca,Alaves,Celta,Eibar(A).In the meanwhile,Pathetico also has to win every single match of theirs to have a shot,which i find unlikely.If we manage to lose the Liga in this scenario,then we'll only have ourselves to blame.

(...)

In other words,Ernie should rotate the shit out of team and go guns blazing against ManU in Old Trafford.
    fuck that. tonight is when we decide the league, after that we can focus massively on the cl. scoring a cl win is very doubtful anyway, I'm already afraid of what teams like juve and city could do to us if they get a good start! if we get wiped out there we should at least have the domestic double while real has absolutely nothing
    Last edited by LMTR14; 6th April 2019 at 05:18 PM.