Callum Hudson-Odoi

FC433

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Callum Hudson-Odoi's game by numbers vs. Montenegro:<br><br>100% tackles won<br>90% passing accuracy<br>79 touches<br>5 take-ons won<br>3 chances created<br>2 shots<br>1 shot on target<br>1 interception<br>1 assist<br><br>A memorable first England start. &#55358;&#56705; <a href="https://t.co/nwA8UvevmB">pic.twitter.com/nwA8UvevmB</a></p>— Squawka Football (@Squawka) <a href="https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/1110297106282094592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 25, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is looking for playing time and Valverde won’t give him many.

At this time he is linked to Bayern and possibly Liverpool and BVB. Bayern looks like the most realistic option for him.

Riordon

Talent in the mold of Vinicius and Sancho. He is really good. I would go for him hard. Hope to see some news linking him to us. If Bayern get hurt for under 50 that’s a huge steal.

This situation is something we shouldn’t miss, a huge talent who wants to change clubs and have a year left on contract.

wisconsincule

Endless banter with my best friend if Chelsea lose Hazard and CHO this summer. CHO has been a Chelsea player his entire life and it seems a real possibility he wants out :lol:

khaled_a_d

Been an overdue since we had a British player here, weird considering the club had ties with British players and managers prior to Bosman's law

Riordon

Been an overdue since we had a British player here, weird considering the club had ties with British players and managers prior to Bosman's law

Btw, looks like they are doing something right with developing strikers. Rashford, Odoi, Sancho and Greenwood to mention some of the new guys. I really like the power and pace on these guys. That’s something I feel lamasia strikers has been lacking recently

khaled_a_d

Btw, looks like they are doing something right with developing strikers. Rashford, Odoi, Sancho and Greenwood to mention some of the new guys. I really like the power and pace on these guys. That’s something I feel lamasia strikers has been lacking recently

La Masia is generally lacking speed and pace tbh. I mean look at our fullbacks? Miranda/Cucurella/Montoya/Grimaldo etc. Non of them were speedster and it is a position that heavily relies on speed.
For attackers, I think only Adama & Mboula had that.

Riordon

Don't want no English players, they are always overhyped, will cost nonsense too.

Don’t think their new attacking talents are overhyped. Have something I think young Spanish forwards lack: pace and directness.

Odoi’s contract is running out in 2020 and most likely isn’t going to renew. We can make a very good deal IMO for a top talent.

clemente

Don’t think their new attacking talents are overhyped. Have something I think young Spanish forwards lack: pace and directness.

Odoi’s contract is running out in 2020 and most likely isn’t going to renew. We can make a very good deal IMO for a top talent.

I don't think Spanish youngsters lack pace, being born in UK doesn't really make you faster.
I will have to wait till he faces even a somewhat proper opponents before deciding if he is a top talent, right now he just seems ike some Jordon Ibe.

Messi983

As long as we have Suarez and especially Messi I don't see us playing a "true" 4-3-3 with two wingers so we don't need another starting quality winger or talented kid for that position. I prefer to get a cheaper and more experienced versatile player for Dembele's backup who could occasionally start as a left winger if needed - maybe in a 4-2-3-1.

CHO wants to leave Chelsea to play more and he clearly wouldn't get minutes here. With Sarri most likely leaving and new coach coming next season I would say it's still possible he'll decide to stay and renew his contract with Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans