Callum Hudson-Odoi

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I see Hazard leaving so it's imperative we keep this lad, especially with this transfer ban on the horizon. Pulisic and Odoi on the wings would be pretty lovely tbh

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I see Hazard leaving so it's imperative we keep this lad, especially with this transfer ban on the horizon. Pulisic and Odoi on the wings would be pretty lovely tbh

I think the only way you guys will be able to keep him is to fire Sarri.

Jenks

I think there's a very real possibility that Pulisic is going to seriously disappoint you.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah I don't know how well he'll do but I'd like to hope he helps us not miss Hazard too much, while I also am not expecting him to be this instant world beater either.

Havesaks

Yeah I don't know how well he'll do but I'd like to hope he helps us not miss Hazard too much, while I also am not expecting him to be this instant world beater either.

He will go to bayern.

Holy shit - thats an impressive anime watched list. :O :O And then you only give hxh an 8? And only one 10 to an anime I have never heard about :lol: Is it any good - Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu?
?

MTL_Barca

One of the worst injuries for a football player. Probably won't be back till like September-October and need more time to get back on track.

Let's see if Bayern will try to sign him this summer anyway.

Jenks

It's a horrible injury. The fact that he was able to walk on it somewhat might offer some small glimmer of hope that it's not on the most severe end of the spectrum though.

Last edited:

Riordon

The most talented young winger in the world. Nice to see him back after that dirt injury, what he did at 17/18 for Chelsea was just insane. He is one of those players where I’m 100% sure he will make it.

Wanted him last year when contract was about to expire but then renewed.

Next Sterling/Mane goalsclring type of winger

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans