Callum Hudson-Odoi

Sorin

Don’t think their new attacking talents are overhyped. Have something I think young Spanish forwards lack: pace and directness.

Odoi’s contract is running out in 2020 and most likely isn’t going to renew. We can make a very good deal IMO for a top talent.

Mate, 2 of the fastest wingers in the Premier League are Spanish: Adama Traore and Deulofeu. Both La Masia graduates and we know how their stories with us ended.

Last edited:

Jenks

Madrid have Vinícius. I don't think they're going to spend money on another 18 year old wide player.

Donatello

Madrid have Vinícius. I don't think they're going to spend money on another 18 year old wide player.

They're also getting Rodrygo, I doubt Real are in for him. Plus they'd rather get Sancho, than him.

And, CHO is very talented, but still somewhat raw, I think we will have a clearer picture by the end of next season.
Till then, I hope he stays at Chelsea.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
If he's smart he'll stay at Chelsea another year.

One full season as a starter in a top 6 team in PL will only do him good. After that he'll be able to go wherever he wants.

El Gato

Villarato!
If he's smart he'll stay at Chelsea another year.

One full season as a starter in a top 6 team in PL will only do him good. After that he'll be able to go wherever he wants.

I thought the whole point was that he doesn’t want to stay since Sarri doesn’t seem to want to play him. Isn’t it?

Andresito

Staff member
I thought the whole point was that he doesn’t want to stay since Sarri doesn’t seem to want to play him. Isn’t it?

It seems inevitable that he'll play if he's performing. I'm sure Sarri will be forced to play him with Hazard gone as well.

A player with his potential needs to be taken care of. If the coach can't see it then surely people from the higher ranks in the club will step in.

El Gato

Villarato!
So far what I get from Sarri is that he sees it, but is reluctant pull the trigger in fan-serving fashion. The last game he started somewhat unexpectedly in the eyes of Chelsea fans so this perception may be shifting. It might take just the good few weeks to end this season to convince him anyway. They need every bit of his influence to bang the goals in either way.

Home of Barca Fans