User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lliga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 2-0

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Coutinho played well today. Compared to his normal game. He made some good passes, good defensive plays and some tries to score a goal.

Malcom needs to play more. Looks good.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    I thought Coutinho played well today. Compared to his normal game. He made some good passes, good defensive plays and some tries to score a goal.

Malcom needs to play more. Looks good.
    Agreed. Don't listen to all the bullshit. Coutinho indeed played well today, and the fans applauded him because he also showed effort, which is even more important. If he is to turn things around for him at Barcelona this is the mentality that is needed. Sulking and giving up is a no go.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Agreed. Don't listen to all the bullshit. Coutinho indeed played well today, and the fans applauded him because he also showed effort, which is even more important. If he is to turn things around for him at Barcelona this is the mentality that is needed. Sulking and giving up is a no go.
    I could hear the fans shouting his name during the 1st half, atleast i think they were shouting 'Coutinho'

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    I could hear the fans shouting his name during the 1st half, atleast i think they were shouting 'Coutinho'
    well it would be hard to boo Coutinho . nice guy, family man, good professional, skilful brazilian. basically he should be the brazilian equivalent of Messi, but unfortunately for him and us it just doesn't work. at least that idiot valverde should stop playing him on the wing and give him the AM role.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was always going to be a tricky game. A derby straight after the internationals. I can remember us playing almost as bad as this under pep after internationals. Again though lucky we have Messi

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 points more, 1 game less

Job well done.