Lliga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 2-0

Ronaldinho10

D26WXgyX4AEZxhZ.jpg

No rotation what so ever.. thank you EV.

AndreC

Is Valverde retarded?
Is he trying to sabotage Barça chances in champions league?
Gala squad vs Espanyol in Camp Nou having a 10 pts lead!
Im sorry people, they dont believe they can win cl.

serghei

Is Valverde retarded?
Is he trying to sabotage Barça chances in champions league?
Gala squad vs Espanyol in Camp Nou having a 10 pts lead!
Im sorry people, they dont believe they can win cl.

Well... the thread dedicated to him is named Retardo...

serghei

Would still be ok if he did subs by min 60 or so in games we're clearly winning. But he's not doing that either. He repeatedly plays the same players and keeps them 90 mins on the pitch most often. And all this, while having quality and talented squad members who barely get minutes. A player like Malcom could start for a team like Sevilla tomorrow.

bismp

Well,I think that it’s better to rotate against Villareal away than Espanyol at home,given the rather big lead we have against Atletico.

That’s IF he rotates against Villareal,because it’s quite likely that he’ll play the same XI four time in 18 days(Espanyol,Villareal,Atletico,Manchester)

serghei

That’s IF he rotates against Villareal,because it’s quite likely that he’ll play the same XI four time in 18 days(Espanyol,Villareal,Atletico,Manchester)

If he plays almost the same team 4 times in 12 days (not 18!) he really is clueless at squad management.

bismp

If he plays almost the same team 4 times in 12 days (not 18!) he really is clueless at squad management.

Oh,it’s 12 then,my bad!Yeah,if he does so and no one at the club(eg board,star players etc) protests,then I don’t know what’s left to say...

eaman

No rotations needed for this big derby game. Nearly all the players in that line-up haven't played for a week or more. Rakitic hasn't played in 6 and Arthur only came on as a sub for Brazil.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans