User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 96

Thread: Lliga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 2-0

  1. #31
    New signing

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only hope that we will do a good match and not the same boring matches that we have been doing during the season

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    ATLBarcaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Awwwww.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenor (3).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	8317

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    732
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be in attendance at the Camp Nou Saturday, looking forward to seeing Barca again!

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,093
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our CL test starts from today. What lineups are chosen, how much rotations are done etc etc by EV.

    Has been shit at it for a long time let's see how he does this time.
    RESULTS CAN BE MISLEADING. LOOK DEEPER

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,852
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the official site there aren't a lot of free tickets for tomorrows game. Unusual being this close to the game.

    Despite not playing the best of football the spirits seem high in Barcelona and we can expect high attendances in the upcoming home games as long as we're in for the treble.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,657
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,925
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Looking at the official site there aren't a lot of free tickets for tomorrows game. Unusual being this close to the game.

    Despite not playing the best of football the spirits seem high in Barcelona and we can expect high attendances in the upcoming home games as long as we're in for the treble.
    Always busy for Catalan derbies though.. of course you get a lot of Espanyol fans sitting with the home fans.
    #ValverdeOUT

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,852
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Always busy for Catalan derbies though.. of course you get a lot of Espanyol fans sitting with the home fans.
    Last five Liga home games was 73k, 79k, 89k, 76k, 80k vs Espanyol. We might see a number close to 90k tomorrow.

  9. #39
    Member
    Gari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Rostov on Don
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D20zS_vXgAAjBzk.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	8318
    ❌ Murillo, Todibo, Vermaelen
    Cillessen, Dembélé, Rafinha

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,925
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Last five Liga home games was 73k, 79k, 89k, 76k, 80k vs Espanyol. We might see a number close to 90k tomorrow.
    Camp Nou is rarely near full though and those numbers are definitely high in relation to Espanyol's usual position in the table. Similar teams get much less at Camp Nou but 90k sounds good, hope there's an atmosphere to go with it.
    #ValverdeOUT

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6,465
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gari View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D20zS_vXgAAjBzk.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	8318
    ❌ Murillo, Todibo, Vermaelen
    Cillessen, Dembélé, Rafinha
    Is Cillessen injured?

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,852
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    Is Cillessen injured?
    Hip injury. No return date is set, but probably nothing too serious.

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,986
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we playing tomorrow? I barely believe it...

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,115
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Are we playing tomorrow? I barely believe it...
    Finaly
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    18,526
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Todibo has just been brought in to train with us?