Andreas Skov Olsen

FC433

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">‼️🇩🇰 According to <a href="https://twitter.com/MigRico?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MigRico</a>, Barça have added a new player to the list of young 9s they’re following: <a href="https://twitter.com/FCNordsjaelland?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@FCNordsjaelland</a>’s Andreas Skov Olsen! 19y old, 23 goals in 34 games this season. They’ve scouted him live already. <br><br>“Great player, they say,” says Rico. And I can verify it. 👍🏼 <a href="https://t.co/emHIYdPgQ6">pic.twitter.com/emHIYdPgQ6</a></p>— Navid Molaaghaei (@navidjaaan) <a href="https://twitter.com/navidjaaan/status/1107907623972728832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 19, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> [/tw]

Born: December 29, 1999
Height: 1.87 m
Current club: FC Nordsjælland

Riordon

Would be careful to buy players from the Danish league especially attackers.

With that being said he numbers are impressive and I really can’t remember the last time we got a relatively unknown striker for little money who later turned quality.

Maybe it could be this guy?

Messi983

Don't know anything about this kid. I don't believe he's a serious option for the first team, maybe for Barça B or to loan him out for a few seasons and see how he develops. Depending on price (I assume it shouldn't be too high) but besides investing big money in someone like Jović I wouldn't mind us trying to get another younger forward or two for cheap and send him/them on loan to La Liga team maybe to Betis who needs strikers badly.

Anyway, for now we are just following him (Miguel Rico is usually reliable so I believe this to be true) but our scouts are doing the same with tens or possibly hundreds of players around the world we never seriously consider to sign in the end.

Trickykid

Don't know anything about this kid. I don't believe he's a serious option for the first team, maybe for Barça B or to loan him out for a few seasons and see how he develops. Depending on price (I assume it shouldn't be too high) but besides investing big money in someone like Jović I wouldn't mind us trying to get another younger forward or two for cheap and send him/them on loan to La Liga team maybe to Betis who needs strikers badly.

Anyway, for now we are just following him (Miguel Rico is usually reliable so I believe this to be true) but our scouts are doing the same with tens or possibly hundreds of players around the world we never seriously consider to sign in the end.

He has about the same hype locally as Emre Mor did, and he went for 10m+, so as I mentioned, I don't think he'd be for the b-team. Perhaps a loan deal type of transfer, as you said, could be on the cards, though.

I know guys like Navid rates him highly, but I don't think he's more talented than the likes of Emre Mor or Sisto, and neither of those two are good enough for the upper tier clubs, let alone ChL contenders such as us.

Porque

Judging by the going rates for Danish youth talent these days, I think he'll be too expensive for a b-team player.

What is the asking price expected to be?

The Vitinho deal last season was a 15m option to buy at the end of the loan. Maybe we would be looking at something in that range and structure.

Trickykid

What is the asking price expected to be?

The Vitinho deal last season was a 15m option to buy at the end of the loan. Maybe we would be looking at something in that range and structure.

I honestly don't know, but if he keeps up this scoring rate, I'd imagine it could be around 15m.
FCN is very much a selling club with a history of making big bucks off of selling their homegrown talents, though, so they'd never agree to a loan with buy option.

Messi983

Loan with a buy option would be great but these type of deals are more likely with Brazilian clubs. We currently have Gabriel Fernandes on a similar deal in Barça B and I assume he'll get a chance next year to show his worth (he probably won't play much this season because of bureaucracy).

He has about the same hype locally as Emre Mor did, and he went for 10m+, so as I mentioned, I don't think he'd be for the b-team. Perhaps a loan deal type of transfer, as you said, could be on the cards, though.

I know guys like Navid rates him highly, but I don't think he's more talented than the likes of Emre Mor or Sisto, and neither of those two are good enough for the upper tier clubs, let alone ChL contenders such as us.

I was thinking around a 5M price tag but if it will really be 10M+ then I agree it's unlikely to be a Barça B signing. We could send him on loan like we'll do with Emerson though.

Trickykid

Loan with a buy option would be great but these type of deals are more likely with Brazilian clubs. We currently have Gabriel Fernandes on a similar deal in Barça B and I assume he'll get a chance next year to show his worth (he probably won't play much this season because of bureaucracy).

I was thinking around a 5M price tag but if it will really be 10M+ then I agree it's unlikely to be a Barça B signing. We could send him on loan like we'll do with Emerson though.

I'm pretty sure he'll be much more expensive than that - I can't even remember the last teenager we had here in Denmark who scored this much. Guys like Mor and Sisto, whom I'd compare him with talentwise, never put out numbers close to Skov Olsen's.

The logical move for him would be a Dutch club imo.

Home of Barca Fans