Andreas Skov Olsen

Havesaks

I'm pretty sure he'll be much more expensive than that - I can't even remember the last teenager we had here in Denmark who scored this much. Guys like Mor and Sisto, whom I'd compare him with talentwise, never put out numbers close to Skov Olsen's.

The logical move for him would be a Dutch club imo.

corneliis banged 19 goals i think in first half season. and was sold for 70-80 m kroner

Trickykid

corneliis banged 19 goals i think in first half season. and was sold for 70-80 m kroner

Good point. I forgot all about him. Even though Skov Olsen seems to have lots more talent than Corner, we’re probably closer to 10m than 15, if he keeps up his scoring tally.

BarçaBarça

Good point. I forgot all about him. Even though Skov Olsen seems to have lots more talent than Corner, we’re probably closer to 10m than 15, if he keeps up his scoring tally.

Yes and Cornelius was to a rich PL-club. Skov Olsen should aim for Ajax or the likes, but imo he could stay for another season without any stall to his development. He shouldn't come to Barca, that would be weird.

Anyway, I wonder how much Robert Skov will go for? He is quite insane and could take the step to a much bigger club next time..

khaled_a_d

He has one more year in contract according to transfermarket
If it is true, he will be much cheaper

Trickykid

Yes and Cornelius was to a rich PL-club. Skov Olsen should aim for Ajax or the likes, but imo he could stay for another season without any stall to his development. He shouldn't come to Barca, that would be weird.
Anyway, I wonder how much Robert Skov will go for? He is quite insane and could take the step to a much bigger club next time..
Yeah, I hope he stays put as well, but we both know that if FCN recieves a substantial offer, they won’t exactly beg him to stay.
This is not just the Brøndby fan in me speaking, but I’m not quite sold om Robert Skov (for anyone wondering, we currently have two players going by the name of Skov duking it out for the top scorer rank; Andreas Skov Olsen and Robert Skov from FCK - both wingers coincidentally). Yes, he has a world class shot, but aside from that he strikes me as being somewhat onedimensional. He’s not terrible fast, strong or has fantastic ball control, but of course if he scores from every other shot he takes, I guess it doesn’t matter a whole lot. Guys like Beckham and Juninho carved out some great careers under those circumstances.

He has one more year in contract according to transfermarket
If it is true, he will be much cheaper

Yeah, no Danish source lists other dates than that, so just a year and a few months to go. It should lower the price dramatically of course. I’d be surprised if FCN doesn’t manage to extend his contract, though.

Messi983

According to MD Sociedad wants Skov Olsen to replace Januzaj and they could close the transfer next week for around 6M€.

Would be interesting to see him in La Liga if true.

FC433

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="tr" dir="ltr">Nordsjaelland forması giyen 1999 doğumlu Andreas Skov Olsen ile Galatasaray'ın ilgilendiği söyleniyordu. Bugünkü u21 maçında şöyle güzel bir gol attı. <a href="https://t.co/EoybjexCq7">pic.twitter.com/EoybjexCq7</a></p>— Furkan (@daralandapaslar) <a href="https://twitter.com/daralandapaslar/status/1141777264033619968?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 20, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> [/tw]

Home of Barca Fans