CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

Total-Football

the whole world notice how we play like middle age men.. incredible slowness and lack of intensity, speed, pressing, stamina and agression.. I hope we improve becaide this type of effort is what got us killed in recent years.. those cute passes and snobish play can only take you so far.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
portada-hoy-1555279801146.jpg

Implying Dembele might start.

Neymessi

It was very good performance result wise and against a really strong Bayern. If Barca will go with a 2-3 goal lead they have a chance so survive Anfield.

Spot on!

It wasn't a strong bayern they had 2 of their best players injured robben and ribery

Andresito

Staff member
Does Valverde have the balls to start Dembélé?

I'd bet on Coutinho starting and Barca wanting to control the game during the first half. Then, in the second half Dembouz comes on vs a United side pushing up.

Valverde might've started Dembouz if we'd be down after the first leg, but now I don't think he'll want to take that risk.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Solskjear:
Asked whether he will speak to his players about 1999, the Norwegian said: "No I won't because it was against Bayern Munich, it was a final, it was different.

"We will use the PSG (match), we will use Juventus away, we have beaten some good teams away from home this year, and played against some great players."

"We had (Barcelona) flustered at times here as well. Yes, they controlled the game towards the end, they had the possession but they never really bothered us in our own half."

And Solskjaer is confident that, with the likes of Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and Paul Pogba at his disposal, there is enough quality within United's ranks to spring another surprise.

He added: "You look at the quality of those players and that gives us a threat, we carry a goal threat.

"But of course what we did against PSG as a team must give everyone a huge confidence boost because that experience was probably the best they have had for many years, those players.
"They are probably dreaming about another one of them again at the Nou Camp."

Sasuke85

Solskjaer can say whaterver he likes, but the truth is Barca is a much better team. Man UTD has some good players, but other than Pogba, none of them are comparable (talent-wise) to ours. After watching their lastest PL match, I am 95% sure that we will make it to the semi final.

Giginho75

Semedo-Roberto
Arthur-Vidal
Cou-Demb

The rest of the starting XI is the same of Old Trafford.

By now Lenglet overcame Umtiti, at least for this season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
United traveling squad:

David De Gea, Sergio Romero, Lee Grant, Diogo Dalot, Matteo Darmian, Ashley Young, Phil Jones, Victor Lindelof, Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling, Luke Shaw, Fred, Nemanja Matic, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Paul Pogba, Jesse Lingard, Juan Mata, Anthony Martial, Alexis Sanchez, Romelu Lukaku, Marcus Rashford.

Kul_z

Hyped. I hope for one of those beautiful cl nights, a big name opponent and europe classic matchup at nou camp!

Vilarrubi

We need to attack from the start.. fuck trying to defend a 1-0 or even 2-0 aggregate score. Disaster waiting to happen.

serghei

We need to attack from the start.. fuck trying to defend a 1-0 or even 2-0 aggregate score. Disaster waiting to happen.

We'd probably knock out United either way, but imo we should always play on the front foot at home, at least until we get a serious advantage. Defending slim leads is not the right tactic for this team on Camp Nou.

Home of Barca Fans