CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

viper76

Everyone here underestimate United yes we have the better individuals but we have an idiot manager, For me its a 50/50.

ATLBarcaFan

Not the best draw, but could have been worse. We are a much better team, but that doesn't necessarily mean we easily advance. Should be fun to watch

serghei

we got this. with the 2nd leg at the camp nou its totally in our hands. only fear we should have is how EV approaches la liga and will he force our seniors to rest?

reading some United forums, it amazes me how they think Lenglet is a weak link :lol: i guess most people don't watch us outside of la liga but thats crazy..

Nah. They watch us but they do not understand the game very well. Good defending means not having to resort to tackles very often. But the more tackles you make the more of a defensive beast you are according to their very basic view of the game.

Raketa10

Very good draw. Issue is our 3 main rivals got even better draws.

It's almost as if it's fixed so we can have Juve, City, Barca and Liverpool in the final 4.

Tottenham and Ajax are not an easier draw than United. Only Lpool got better draw.

serghei

Tottenham and Ajax are not an easier draw than United. Only Lpool got better draw.

Could be interpreted in either way. United have better players than both Tottenham and Ajax, but Tottenham and Ajax can produce better football at their best.

Style-wise, Ernesto Valverde should be very happy about the draw. United play a similar style to his football, but the difference is Barcelona has better players on every single position, and by that I include the goalkeeping spot.

There's no United player who would enter our first 11. Only arguable exceptions are Pogba and De Gea.

Cule4life

The Culest
we got this. with the 2nd leg at the camp nou its totally in our hands. only fear we should have is how EV approaches la liga and will he force our seniors to rest?

reading some United forums, it amazes me how they think Lenglet is a weak link :lol: i guess most people don't watch us outside of la liga but thats crazy..

Way to reinforce the stereotype of EPL fans not watching/knowing anything about other leagues

shadows

So if we manage to win, we get Liverpool with the second leg at Anfield.. wow that's going to be tough for sure..

I think Utd are just about the same as us tactics wise and could play into our hands considering we have the superior players at every position. But Valverde has had quite a few fuck ups tactically ..So its about 50/50 i guess

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Easiest draw. Attractive name to motivate players and yet a shadow of former ManUtd sides.

Sorin

Don't they remember Lenglet absolutely pocketing everyone when they went against Sevilla last year? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans