CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

Cule4life

The Culest
Atletico Madrid are cockroaches that just won't stop getting in our way. Useless in CL and always there to try to injure our players in the league. :crbust:

At this point they're a slow ass mummy trying to get to us at a speed of 0.01 km/hr. They're finished dawg.

They can't injure our first XI if we don't play them against those thugs.

Valgreen: Say what? :valverde:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Folks, I just realized:

QSG choked vs. United so they wouldn't get slapped out of Europe by Barca for the 4th time in 8 years.

tenor.gif

You forgot to mention Jair "PSG is a longterm project" Ventura
[MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION]

Givenchy

we got this. with the 2nd leg at the camp nou its totally in our hands. only fear we should have is how EV approaches la liga and will he force our seniors to rest?

reading some United forums, it amazes me how they think Lenglet is a weak link :lol: i guess most people don't watch us outside of la liga but thats crazy..

Last edited:

FC B

"A reminder that Man. City & Manchester United are not able to play at home on the same night, nor on consecutive nights, following a decision made by the relevant local authorities. The first leg of Manchester United v Barcelona will therefore be at Old Trafford."

Awesome, we play second leg at Camp Nou. A tie with goals at Old Traford should be enough, but would be awesome to win there too.

Honestly would've much prefered to play the second leg at Camp Now against Liverpool instead of United, provided we go past United, ofc.

mesiesta

One positive point - If Porto will be enough lucky to somehow eliminate Liverpool from CL, we will get Porto in the semis :D

Devils

Liverpool ain't making the final. Which leaves it to either Barca, Porto or United.

I'll bet anything on it, dawg.

Home of Barca Fans