CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

serghei

Hard to predict Barca at this point. Want to say Liverpool will be quite the hurdle, but wouldnt be first time Barca surprises me. Barca is simply the best team right now IF in form. Also dont know how to rate EPL anymore.

Liverpool is the best team. Barca has the best players.

raskolnikov

Eventhough Messi’s first goal was at the far post it still gave me flashbacks of United 2011 snd Bayern 2015.
Really classic Messi goals. Too bad the bicycke kick didnt go on target. Would have been a great first bicycle kick goal.

jairzinho

Glad we beat them. Their fans have an unique combination of arrogance and ignorance. I mean most fans who are arrogant about their team, are also well informed and knowledgeable. Not United's. Sure, there are exceptions.

Man some of those Manchester fans are the most delusional i've ever seen. Losing to Wolves, almost couldn't get past West Ham on the weekend but somehow expecting to win at the Camp Nou.

Centauri B

We have 3 league games before the first semi vs Liverpool.

They have only 2.

Their game before the first semi is vs already relegated Huddersfield. We play against Levante at home. That game should be a write-off, we must consider it already a defeat, no starter should even be on the bench for that game.

Therefore, we have to beat Sociedad on Saturday and Alaves on Tuesday, then we can calmly sacrifice the Levante game.

FinBarcelonafan

We have 3 league games before the first semi vs Liverpool.

They have only 2.

Their game before the first semi is vs already relegated Huddersfield. We play against Levante at home. That game should be a write-off, we must consider it already a defeat, no starter should even be on the bench for that game.

Therefore, we have to beat Sociedad on Saturday and Alaves on Tuesday, then we can calmly sacrifice the Levante game.

Atletico could drop points. Let's hope for the best.

Zidane82

Pool in the semis is going to be tough but Epic. Looking forward to it. Klopp vs Ernie. Messi, Coutinho, Salah, Mane, Dembele.
Sheeeeeeeiiiiiit.

You missed out Firmino who pulls the strings and holds everything together .
He’s like Busqs but plays his game further upfield .

Zidane82

Man some of those Manchester fans are the most delusional i've ever seen. Losing to Wolves, almost couldn't get past West Ham on the weekend but somehow expecting to win at the Camp Nou.

It’s crazf really ... after OGS took over they won about 9 on the trot but since they gave him the full time job I think they’ve lost 5 out of the last 6 or so .

Devils

Lol Livepool wont know what hit them.

We'll smash Liverpool in the semis and then beat City in the final.

EPL toasted.

Ursegor

World Champion
Not worried about Liverpool. They run a lot but lack genuine quality. They play with Henderson and 33 year old Milner in midfield. Same team minus VVD finished below United last season in the league and won 0 titles since Klopp took over.

It's a shit era for football where there are no genuinenly class teams left anymore. And we are the best of the rest now. Back-to-back CLs should be achieveable.

Barcilliant

Lol Livepool wont know what hit them.

We'll smash Liverpool in the semis and then beat City in the final.

EPL toasted.

Sorry, but Liverpool are made of sterner stuff. I expect a hard fought epic over the two legs. Something like Chelsea 2009 but with more goals.
Liverpool have relentless energy and have a great chance of getting through. Klopp is a better manager too.

Obiaseti

We can't underestimate Liverpool. If we give them chances like the ones we gave in the first 15 mins they will definitely capitalize. We will need a higher level of intensity facing them. We can definitely do it but we have to play at a higher level than this round.

Home of Barca Fans