CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

Andresito

Staff member
Camp Nou is almost sold out. Our players are rested.

In our 9 home games in CL under Valverde we've scored 27 goals, averaging 3 goals per game.

This could turn out to be a good night.

LMTR14

not looking forward to this. away game was terrible. everybody believes we're through already. but the other option would, as some people said already, kill this season. so there's very little to gain but a damn lot to lose. can't see this being a fun game

xxxxxx

not looking forward to this. away game was terrible. everybody believes we're through already. but the other option would, as some people said already, kill this season. so there's very little to gain but a damn lot to lose. can't see this being a fun game

We're a totally different team at home in the Champs League most nights. Besides, Messi didn't have a clear cut chance in the first game, and it's very rare he goes 2 games in a row where he doesn't get a clear cut chance or scores.

jairzinho

It's true. Valverde loses this one and the season loses its purpose again. He needs the semifinal to survive.

I think we’ll be fine. We have more quality in the field than they do. But of course, if they happen to pull of an unlikely miracle then Valverde should walk at the end of the season.

Ursegor

World Champion
Bayern vs Real Madrid 2017/2018
Zidane Pre Match: "We are not going to s**t in our pants, there is no such thing," he said to reporters at his pre-match press conference. "We like to play these games, are emotionally well, and we are prepared to play a great game." "More than thinking about winning the Champions League, we think about playing a good match,"

Winning CL requires a winning mentality. Zidane knows a thing or two about that. You have to set the mood in the dressing room and in the presser. Let everyone know we're not here to fuck around.

You think Madrid won 3 CLs in a row because Zidane spouted something in a press conference? :lol:

Let's wait and see first where Zidane takes Madrid without Ronaldo's 21 knockout goals in 3 seasons (Messi has 5 in the same timeframe).

Neeraj

I was at an Irish bar yesterday, there's all these "Welcome Manchester United supporters" banners everywhere. Good pre-game buzz in the city!

I hope we see some attractive football, it's been far too long now since the football matched the hype and anticipation before the game.

I'm super stoked for today, let's hope we deliver a crushing blow to them and announce our arrival on the big stage once again :barcascarf:

delancey

^ Not gonna happen, but it would be fun. Wish Valverde had some balls instead of his lame "park the bus" tactics.

wisconsincule

Oh baby. We’re going to come out fired up and going to take Man U to the cleaners. Anything but a victory is a failure today. We’ve got this!! Barca will win running away with it!! VISCA!! :cheers:

Gari

Ter Stegen
Semedo - Piqué - Lenglet - Alba
Rakitic - Busquets -Arthur
Messi - Suárez - Coutinho

+Dembele,Roberto,Vidal
- Coutinho,Arthur, Busquets/Rakitic

Devils

I couldn't even imagine being nervous about this game lmao.

Camp Nou is the biggest fortress in Europe. We're going to hammer them.

BenRobbins

Whoever scores first is massive. I think Barca will get an early goal again and it will be easy for the rest of the game.

I dont think United could be any worse going forward than last game so hopefully we put up a fight.

Home of Barca Fans