CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

Givenchy

i would not be so sure. i have a feeling messi will struggle against this manchester united defence. they hound him to the max.

barcelona need malcolm or demeble, just some one with pace. united's defence were not concerned at all lol. they were chilling.

helps ofcourse when the ref refuses to give that mctominay thug a yellow card + Smalling seems immune despite foul after foul on Suarez

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hopefully we improve in the semis if we get there. I think historically we get better when we get that far in the CL, and we sure as hell have to if we want to get past Liverpool.

jairzinho

I doubt even the players think they deserved to win today.
Sterile, non-penetrating posession in your own half, playing on the back foot with snails Messi and Suarez running into counters. We've reached another level of shitty, boring football nobody wants to watch.

Snails Messi and Suarez running into counters.
Exactly.

Giginho75

ManUtd got rid of Psg.
Old Trafford is always a difficult pitch.
We won! Not great performance, OK, I agree... but Barca deserved to win.

Instead, as usual, hysterical forum rules!!!

Givenchy

ManUtd got rid of Psg.
Old Trafford is always a difficult pitch.
We won! Not great performance, OK, I agree... but Barca deserved to win.

Instead, as usual, hysterical forum rules!!!

we didn't deserve to win.. honestly if United had a striker capable of actually scoring this could of easly ended up 3-1.. the amount of mistakes our midfield made giving the ball away is scary

Busi needs to be benched

Devils

Both teams were shit. Only difference is we have quality and depth whereas United severely lack it.

How could we look so shit against a team that didn't manage a single shot on target. FFfssss.

eaman

People also need to remember we had a tough game at the weekend and United had a week off. Even with that we scored, created a few chances and passed the ball very well at times. Even under pep we didn't really win any away knockout games

Giginho75

we didn't deserve to win.. honestly if United had a striker capable of actually scoring this could of easly ended up 3-1.. the amount of mistakes our midfield made giving the ball away is scary

Busi needs to be benched

3-1 for Utd!?!?
Really!?!?

Utd almost no attempt...
Barca played well when needed to play well.
Victory deserved, despite not the best Messi.

raskolnikov

We have real issues when it comes to cl away matches.
Luckily we have a great result but the overall play was very poor.
If we show up like this in the semi’s we get killed at anfield.

Givenchy

3-1 for Utd!?!?
Really!?!?

Utd almost no attempt...
Barca played well when needed to play well.
Victory deserved, despite not the best Messi.

United had 8 attempts to our 2 at one point so yeah, if they had someone who can finish it could of been a different story. sorry i cant agree Barca played well but im happy we got the crucial away goal atleast, Camp nou we'll finish them

malvolio

Got a 1-0 win away at Man Utd, with them having ZERO shots on target and people still bitch around like this was our worst performance ever. What more can one ask in life :lol:

Home of Barca Fans