CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

BenRobbins

would be sweet if Suarez put them to the sword, especially with Evra being Uniteds social media cheerleader. interested in the reception he'll get back at old trafford

anyways, i think this will be a very tight game. i expect us to finish it back at the camp nou but im not convinced with our away form

I cant imagine it will be to great, he did racially abuse our captain and used to be quite the shithouse in england haha

jairzinho

Not too worried about them scoring from open play. The counters is where they'll be most dangerous with their speed merchants. Outside of Pogba, the pace up front is the only thing that concerns me.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

We should deal with Lukaku.

The main problem will be Pogba's long passes with Rashford or Martial at the end of them. Should play Semedo to deal with that.

Gari

D3oabBSWwAA-oAG.jpg
• Vermaelen and Rafinha are staying at home.
• Dembélé will travel without medical approvement yet.
• Todibo cannot play in the UCL, but he will travel with the team as well.

Messigician

I cant imagine it will be to great, he did racially abuse our captain and used to be quite the shithouse in england haha

Bullshit, evra was full of it pulls away his hand to make suarez look like the bad guy. He should stick ti licking chicken and what he said about his ex best friend was disgusting the man is mentally deranged and unstable

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am worried about us defending corners and set pieces as they have tall players who can score headers.

And yes, they will be hitting us on the counters and I don’t want us to be sliced open like Villarreal did to us. Will be a big test for our midfield and defenders.

FinBarcelonafan

Not too worried about them scoring from open play. The counters is where they'll be most dangerous with their speed merchants. Outside of Pogba, the pace up front is the only thing that concerns me.

Exactly. We need to have guy on Pogba all the time and neutralize their midfield. If Pogba creates nothing, United creates nothing.

wisconsincule

Hyped about this one. Would be very disappointed if we didn’t score there. We are in good form and they are quite underwhelming if you actually watch them. As we know anything can happen but I think we’ll win 2-1. Maybe scoring even more.

Home of Barca Fans