User Tag List

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    I think we'll play like vs Lyon. On the front foot most of the time, but with some periods where we will suffer a bit. I think it's not a totally bad idea to play on the counter as long as United need more than 1 goal. It's defending slim leads I have a big problem with, because the margins are so damn small that any mistake in defense can ruin our CL campaign.
    If we don't have Malcom or Dembele on the side/sides we shouldn't play counter. We are too slow for it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde: "Manchester United have won three of four away games this season, and we have to be careful. The first leg result is not definitive." Time to park the bus.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    Valverde: "Manchester United have won three of four away games this season, and we have to be careful. The first leg result is not definitive." Time to park the bus.

Also talked about ET qualities of manu and how they should be cautious and all.

Not feeling too positive about tomorrow. Haven't gone past quarters for so long it is tough to reckon us going past quarters.
    RESULTS CAN BE MISLEADING. LOOK DEEPER

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't read too much into it. Valverde always says the opponent is dangerous, even when he plays Levante.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last time ter Stegen partnered Valverde in the conference was that famous Roma match

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that we are 100% capable of trashing them 5-0 because they are a straight up just bad. But I know we will play this sorry conservative football, hope we get one goal and make sure they don't get two...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bayern vs Real Madrid 2017/2018
    Zidane Pre Match: "We are not going to s**t in our pants, there is no such thing," he said to reporters at his pre-match press conference. "We like to play these games, are emotionally well, and we are prepared to play a great game." "More than thinking about winning the Champions League, we think about playing a good match,"

Winning CL requires a winning mentality. Zidane knows a thing or two about that. You have to set the mood in the dressing room and in the presser. Let everyone know we're not here to fuck around.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    The last time ter Stegen partnered Valverde in the conference was that famous Roma match

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    Bayern vs Real Madrid 2017/2018
    Zidane Pre Match: "We are not going to s**t in our pants, there is no such thing," he said to reporters at his pre-match press conference. "We like to play these games, are emotionally well, and we are prepared to play a great game." "More than thinking about winning the Champions League, we think about playing a good match,"

Winning CL requires a winning mentality. Zidane knows a thing or two about that. You have to set the mood in the dressing room and in the presser. Let everyone know we're not here to fuck around.
    Funny enough, they did shit their pants and if not for a kind referee they would've probably been kicked out by Juve. It is true though that Valverde could express more confidence. But as long as we show it on the field, I don't have a problem with his tame pressers.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Utd clearly have a fragile mindset and we should be able to take advantage of that. I mean all Ogs does is talk about the Psg win and the spirit of 99.
    If we lose this it will be even more of an epic fuck up then Roma. There should be no question of Valverde walking.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are a strong elite team. We will aim directly to win the game, no matter who the opponent is, with all the respect we have.
    Our players are born to be great Champions, they are clearly driven to put everything together to produce an excellent performance. Our fans too will be there in the Camp to support the team. I'm confident. Visca el Barça !
    Last edited by ArtistCatalunya; 16th April 2019 at 12:18 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Utd clearly have a fragile mindset and we should be able to take advantage of that. I mean all Ogs does is talk about the Psg win and the spirit of 99.
    If we lose this it will be even more of an epic fuck up then Roma. There should be no question of Valverde walking.
    It's true. Valverde loses this one and the season loses its purpose again. He needs the semifinal to survive.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today is the day Barca qualifies for Champions League semi-final.

I am well aware anything beyond this exceeds Valverde's capabilities but it's a good feelinf nonetheless.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Today is the day Barca qualifies for Champions League semi-final.

I am well aware anything beyond this exceeds Valverde's capabilities but it's a good feelinf nonetheless.
    After Roma im not saying anything like this anymore.
    Just that its most likely at this point.
    6RACIES XAVI