User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want Barca to play in CL quarters

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juventus

    8 13.56%
  • Manchester City

    1 1.69%
  • Liverpool

    1 1.69%
  • Tottenham

    1 1.69%
  • Manchester United

    11 18.64%
  • Ajax

    5 8.47%
  • Porto

    32 54.24%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Who do want Barca to play in UCL quarters?

  1. #31
    The Culest
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,300
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    2008-09: Barca beats Lyon in R16 after first leg draw. Real Madrid knocked out in R16. 4 English teams in QF.

    2018-19: Barca beats Lyon in R16 after first leg draw. Real Madrid knocked out in R16. 4 English teams in QF .....-> Barca beats Man UTD in Final?
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Pique is a quality player and a top notch leader. If I were a Barca fan I'd keep him till 36.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Wearing the white shirt automatically makes you lose braincells, or something...

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    i_bleed_blaugrana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    1,133
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dream draw:

    Juve-City
    Man UTD-Liverpool
    Tottenham-Ajax
    Porto-Barça

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    bismp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Porto<Ajax<ManU<Spurs<Juve=Liverpool<ManC
    The official Barcaforum 2016/17 MotM thread

    "At Barcelona, you’ll hear about this kid on the youth team. He wears number 10 like you. He’s small like you. He plays with the ball like you.[...]His name is Leo Messi.[...]I want you to give him one piece of advice.

    Tell him, “Play with happiness. Play free. Just play with the ball.”

    Even when you are gone, the free style will live on in Barcelona through Messi."

    Ronaldinho Gaucho,to his 8 year old self

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,945
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Porto<ManU<Ajax<Spurs<Juve<<<<<<<<<City<Liverpool

  5. #35
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does not matter. Any of these are in serious trouble facing Barca. They will do well just to not get embarrassed like Lyon.

  6. #36
    The Culest
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,300
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilS View Post
    Does not matter. Any of these are in serious trouble facing Barca. They will do well just to not get embarrassed like Lyon.
    Valgreen appreciates your cheerleading and presents you this badge

    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Pique is a quality player and a top notch leader. If I were a Barca fan I'd keep him till 36.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Wearing the white shirt automatically makes you lose braincells, or something...

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    9,626
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just avoid City, Liverpool & Juve.
    Ajax is my preference with Porto close 2nd. Like Manu & Spurs equally

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    vlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,002
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite weak competition in quarters this year, with ajax, tottenham, united, porto, i wouldnt accept nothing less then semifinal this year, that should be a minimum

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    wisconsincule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,514
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really hope we get Man U. Would like to avoid Liverpool or City until the semis.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    i_bleed_blaugrana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    1,133
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    Quite weak competition in quarters this year, with ajax, tottenham, united, porto, i wouldnt accept nothing less then lifting the trophy this year, that should be a minimum
    Fixed