Konrad de la Fuente

Porque

US were ballin for the first half. For such a young side they were playing well.

Konrad is decent, always strikes me as a budget G2S but with a better head so he might have a better career.

Thing is he gets goalscoring chances (even in this game) but just needs to improve his finishing. If he does then he will be much more interesting for us.

Andresito

Staff member
Konrad for me feels like a Tello level player.

I enjoyed having Tello as a different type of player on the bench, with a combination of Dembele's pace and Ansu's finishing he was great to throw on when things needed to change.

If Konrad reaches Tello's level I'd be content. Can't expect every player to become top 10 in the world in his position. Always nice to have (free) homegrown bench players who can make an impact when called upon.

serghei

Konrad for me feels like a Tello level player.

I enjoyed having Tello as a different type of player on the bench, with a combination of Dembele's pace and Ansu's finishing he was great to throw on when things needed to change.

If Konrad reaches Tello's level I'd be content. Can't expect every player to become top 10 in the world in his position. Always nice to have (free) homegrown bench players who can make an impact when called upon.

If only, Tello was a good squad player in a period when we were absolutely stacked.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Tello was awesome against some teams because of the good service he got, especially from Messi.
Was always happy to see him in the squad when we were playing teams who kept a high line.

BusiTheKing

This guy should get the wing instead of pedri or coutinho. He can actually do some damage through the wide area and on transitions which is a dimension we desperately lack.

Home of Barca Fans