Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Konrad de la Fuente

US were ballin for the first half. For such a young side they were playing well.

Konrad is decent, always strikes me as a budget G2S but with a better head so he might have a better career.

Thing is he gets goalscoring chances (even in this game) but just needs to improve his finishing. If he does then he will be much more interesting for us.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

Konrad for me feels like a Tello level player.

I enjoyed having Tello as a different type of player on the bench, with a combination of Dembele's pace and Ansu's finishing he was great to throw on when things needed to change.

If Konrad reaches Tello's level I'd be content. Can't expect every player to become top 10 in the world in his position. Always nice to have (free) homegrown bench players who can make an impact when called upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Konrad for me feels like a Tello level player.

I enjoyed having Tello as a different type of player on the bench, with a combination of Dembele's pace and Ansu's finishing he was great to throw on when things needed to change.

If Konrad reaches Tello's level I'd be content. Can't expect every player to become top 10 in the world in his position. Always nice to have (free) homegrown bench players who can make an impact when called upon.
    If only, Tello was a good squad player in a period when we were absolutely stacked.

HiiiPoWeR
    Tello was awesome against some teams because of the good service he got, especially from Messi.
    Was always happy to see him in the squad when we were playing teams who kept a high line.