Konrad de la Fuente

Riordon

Like him a lot profile wise. Very rare to find these kind of wingers these days.

If no first team football next summer he must go on loan IMO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
he still has a point, we need a major cleaning up front.
Messi/Griezmann/Suarez/Ansu will surely be here, Trincao & Pedri might be here and rotate between lines. We might also fail to sell Coutinho/Braithwaite considering our incompetence.
I like him btw, and think he has some sort of future here even if like a Tello type or role.

Like someone else mentioned in the Pedri thread, Barca should sit down with Borussia Monchengladbach and their manager Marco Rose and ask them what their plan for Pedri is, as they seem really keen on wanting him on a loan.

If they can convince us that they will play him a lot and help him settle there, then I think Barca should loan him out there as football-wise it's a really good fit IMO.

Perhaps loan with a clause that allows Barca to call him back in January if he doesn't get enough minutes or doesn't settle in well there.

khaled_a_d

Like someone else mentioned in the Pedri thread, Barca should sit down with Borussia Monchengladbach and their manager Marco Rose and ask them what their plan for Pedri is, as they seem really keen on wanting him on a loan.

If they can convince us that they will play him a lot and help him settle there, then I think Barca should loan him out there as football-wise it's a really good fit IMO.

Perhaps loan with a clause that allows Barca to call him back in January if he doesn't get enough minutes or doesn't settle in well there.

Not disagreeing, but it is just I think of the worst with current board.

But after all i expect an awful season next year, and when you are bad it is usually the chance for youth players to take part.

Porque

Anyone else get Giovani Dos Santos vibes from him? That static off the ball, explosive on the ball style that had inspired a previous generation of LaMasia talents to try and follow, in the foot steps of Ronaldinho.

serghei

Would be great. Bundesliga is great for him.

FC433

^
a bit better than Tello, a lot actually. He plays better as a RW, but can play on both sides (similar to Willian).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
^
a bit better than Tello, a lot actually. He plays better as a RW, but can play on both sides (similar to Willian).

Tello has accomplished much more for the first team. He was very decent in 11/12 and 12/13. Don't see Konrad achieving that with the competition we have.

Richard.H

^

Too early to make such a claim. Tello was a very top talent from 11 through 14. Hes still a pretty good player for Betis level sides

God Serena

If we could get more Tello level players on our bench I would be overjoyed. The man's pace made made subbing him on a nightmare for defenders. Scored most of his goals by just chasing down long balls.

Messi983

Yeah, if he'll turn out like Tello, be a solid squad player for a few years and then sold I'd be more than ok.

Porque

Should seriously consider getting Konrad some LaLiga football. If Kubo can play at relegation fodder last season then so can Konrad.

Home of Barca Fans