Konrad de la Fuente

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
doubt it, Setien will probably use Bob as one of the wingers like he did vs Levante.

He also has Collado too.

Setien has a hard-on for 3 CB tactics. Given that Dembele is out, he won't refrain from using 3-5-2 with wingbacks in Alba/Firpo/Roberto/Semedo instead of wingers I think from time to time. Also Collado is not really a RW, is he? He is an attacking center mid who can play on the wing. It's a pity. Would rather see actual wingers like Konrad be given a chance.

Porque

Any chance we can see him appear as a sub for the first team given that Dembele is out for two more weeks?

He has the type of game that would take little to adapt to first team football. With Dembele out for the season, and if Setien sees him as an ace then who knows for cameos.

Although I would prefer to see Collado and Kike Saverio have opportunities first as they offer much balance with their work off the ball. While also being decent going forward.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's going to get some 1st team games next season for sure.

Will he though? Assuming we'll have Fati, Trincao, Dembele as wingers plus Griezmann and Messi claiming those 2/3 spots in attack. Suarez will still be a starter too. Braithwaite might stay. Too many players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will he though? Assuming we'll have Fati, Trincao, Dembele as wingers plus Griezmann and Messi claiming those 2/3 spots in attack. Suarez will still be a starter too. Braithwaite might stay. Too many players.

I don't think he renewed without an understanding that he would be getting those opportunities. He has deserved it. Braithwaite will definitely leave and Dembele is one sprint away from his hamstrings tearing apart again.

khaled_a_d

I don't think he renewed without an understanding that he would be getting those opportunities. He has deserved it. Braithwaite will definitely leave and Dembele is one sprint away from his hamstrings tearing apart again.

he still has a point, we need a major cleaning up front.
Messi/Griezmann/Suarez/Ansu will surely be here, Trincao & Pedri might be here and rotate between lines. We might also fail to sell Coutinho/Braithwaite considering our incompetence.
I like him btw, and think he has some sort of future here even if like a Tello type or role.

Home of Barca Fans