Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

El Gato

Villarato!
Valverde doesn't give a fuck about Fati. He has thrown him into fire because he had all other forwards injured. Fully expect Fati to not play at all from now on.

How often do you want him to play given you have the 4 forwards that you have?

Wanna bet he starts in the Copa if fit?

Nello

Just got called up for the Spanish U-21 team due to an injury to Carles Perez. If Perez' injury is serious, Fati's chances of an El Clasico debut just increased even more...

serghei

Just got called up for the Spanish U-21 team due to an injury to Carles Perez. If Perez' injury is serious, Fati's chances of an El Clasico debut just increased even more...

Messi Suarez and Griezmann are all fit for the clasico.

Nello

Messi Suarez and Griezmann are all fit for the clasico.
Yes. I said his chances have increased due to Perez' injury and Dembélé's red card. I didn't say that he would start without a doubt, just that he might get to play in the clasico. And I still think that's quite likely to happen, he might be 4th pick but he's our only true winger available for the game and a very good option for Valverde if a Griez-Suarez-Messi front three isn't working properly.

xXKonan

EGy9y4PUwAAoGo8

Says Fati will stay with the First team and we want to give him a new contract extension that raises his salary and clause.

Messi983

As long as he's happy here and doesn't want to move his release clause is irrelevant. Still good to see the club wants to protect him though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
In Spain, because the buy-out clauses are mandatory, the rules are set in place to make sure the clause is in some way related to how much the player earns - Depending on the salary that a player earns think there is an upper limit on how much the clause could be set to

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If this is how Valverde is going to use him, then send him to Barca B, please. Why the fuck wasn’t he subbed on today? Was it more important to give Rakitic minutes instead?

Home of Barca Fans