Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

FinBarcelonafan

I don't think anyone expected a 16-17-year-old kid who never played for the B team and expected him to score 7 goals this season which is one of them was in the CL and he has only played 1183 minutes in total.

What he's doing for his age is remarkable really and he has shown not just the talent but the intelligence to back that shit up.

Exactly. I don't think people understand what sort of talent we are talking about here. World class.

Tackle

People need to take it easy on him from both sides. Let's wait and see what he becomes. He is 17 and is homegrown product that doesn't have a massive fee attached to him. If he becomes world class that would be great, but even if the kid only turns out to be a super-sub option I won't be complaining. If we decide to sell him for whatever reason at some point we'll get a good chunk of money.

Relax lads.

Andresito

Staff member
Now I know he probably wouldn't reach these numbers in practice for obvious reasons.
But he's scoring every 142 min in La Liga. Over 38 games that's 24 goals, enough to win the pichichi in many countries. And he's only 17.

Raketa10

He is a a great talent that has to be developed carefully. It's essential that we don't stuck up our attack with both Lautaro and Neymar this summer or his development could be jeopardized.

LeeRomeno

Men grow until age 20-21, this means grow physically, which means they have every ability to get faster as well. Physical peak will arrive usually around 24-26 with added training. You never know at this age if player will succeed or not physically.
Only signs you can check are mental signs and Fati seems very strong in that department. Full of confidence, has that goal-scoring intuition, i think he has one of the best goals per minute ratio from our squad this season, but at the same time he is also down to earth, does not look like someone who will get his first big paycheck and starts enjoying his life.

Messi983

According to MD he has scored 9000th goal for Barca in all official competitions.

Los 9.000 goles del Bar?a

- 6.165 en Liga

- 1.474 en la Copa del Rey

- 543 en la Champions League

- 178 en la Recopa

- 149 en la Copa de la UEFA

- 141 en la Copa de Ferias

- 87 en la Copa de Europa

- 75 en la Supercopa de Espa?a

- 39 en la Copa de la Liga

- 39 en la Copa Pirineus

- 27 en la Liga Mediterr?nea

- 23 en el Mundial de Clubs

- 17 en la Supercopa de Europa

- 16 en la Copa de Espa?a

- 12 en la Copa Latina

- 5 en la promoci?n de Primera

- 5 en la Copa Eva Duarte

- 2 en la Final?sima de la Copa de Ferias

- 1 en la Copa Intercontinental

behindbrowneyes

He isn't fast like Neymar and Demb?l?, but he is at least a bit faster than someone like David Villa who did amazingly well coming from the left because he was technically gifted and a pain in the ass for defenders with his body feints. Ansu is doing similar stuff.

We'll see if his future lies on the wing or in the center, but he is definitely a player who needs to be forced.

raskolnikov

We could have a great attack with him and dembele in a few years if only Dembele had his mind right and wasnt injury prone.

Messigician

He isn't fast like Neymar and Demb?l?, but he is at least a bit faster than someone like David Villa who did amazingly well coming from the left because he was technically gifted and a pain in the ass for defenders with his body feints. Ansu is doing similar stuff.

We'll see if his future lies on the wing or in the center, but he is definitely a player who needs to be forced.

??? Prime villa was rapid

serghei

This guy is not the fastest player, nor in any way slow, but he has unreal goal scoring ability for his age.

Home of Barca Fans