Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Gnidrologist

^Yeah, i notice that a lot with him. He thrusts completely irrational balls to Messi, when he's surrounded by several players and prays. The same was with Suarez and Alba. This has to be the worst effect Messi has on he team. Players just get retarded and compalcent, hoping Messi will do everything for them.

Raketa10

During the last 4 games he played only 94 minutes. The first real talent that emerged from La Masia during the last 10 years is now in pecking order behind 29y old player from Leganes. :facepalm: The truth is Barca deserves everything that's happening right now, we became disgusting club that has zero respect towards it's youngsters. Imagine how much would this kid improve under Pep. FFS just look how much Sterling improved during the last 3 seasons. Elections can't come soon enough!

Last edited:

Laplacian

During the last 4 games he played only 94 minutes. So the first real talent that emerged from La Masia during the last 10 years is now in pecking order behind 29y old player from Leganes. :facepalm: The truth is Barca deserves everything that's happening right now, we became disgusting club that has zero respect towards it's youngsters. Imagine this kid under Pep. :( Elections can't come soon enough!

He's 17. lol

"Imagine him under Pep."

I don't have to, Foden's insanely talented (seems to get MOTM performances whenever he starts) and he barely plays, he's almost 21 too. In no parallel universe is Pep going to play and depend on Ansu Fati. However if he was here, he would have demanded for more wingers after Dembele's 2017/2018 season.

Raketa10

He's 17. lol

"Imagine him under Pep."

I don't have to, Foden's insanely talented (seems to get MOTM performances whenever he starts) and he barely plays, he's almost 21 too. In no parallel universe is Pep going to play and depend on Ansu Fati. However if he was here, he would have demanded for more wingers after Dembele's 2017/2018 season.

Take a look at City roaster and than look at ours! Foden has an enormous competition there while Fati is now bellow that "world class" player from Leganes! It's not even comparable dude!

And that "He is 17" argument is pure bullshit. He is either good enough or not and in some occasions this year he showed that he should be trusted. I am not saying he should start every game but FFS I want to see him play more than a fucking Braithwaite. At age of 17 he has to play and sitting on the bench won't do any good to him or Barca.

Last edited:

God Serena

Braithwaite is probably better or at least more suited for the current barça team.

Well that simply isn't true, Ansu is clearly a better player, imo. Kid at 16 was already a key player for Barca while Braithwaite was certain to be playing in Segunda next season.

The last 2 games have been very high pressure games, it's understandable that Qique would be hesitant not to start a 17 year old in an away knockout CL tie and at the Bernebeu, and as a sub Braithwaite offers sudden unpredictability that could potentially turn games in our favor. When we see Braithwaite starting while Fati is benched, then I'd start looking for reasons why. As of now, it's a non-issue, imo.

feggydinho

Well that simply isn't true, Ansu is clearly a better player, imo. Kid at 16 was already a key player for Barca while Braithwaite was certain to be playing in Segunda next season.

The last 2 games have been very high pressure games, it's understandable that Qique would be hesitant not to start a 17 year old in an away knockout CL tie and at the Bernebeu, and as a sub Braithwaite offers sudden unpredictability that could potentially turn games in our favor. When we see Braithwaite starting while Fati is benched, then I'd start looking for reasons why. As of now, it's a non-issue, imo.
If you've actually been following barca games, you'll notice that Fati easily gets bullied off the ball, times and times again. It happened against napoli, real-madrid, infact it's now a normal thing and it's probably because he's young. In my opinion Braithwaite is more physical and can guide his ball at least meanwhile Fati always gets easily displaced

clemente

If Setien came in summer and had time, he would have made Fati a first 11 player by now, it's not easy to field a 17 year old in CL knockouts that has barely played 200 minutes with the first team.

behindbrowneyes

If Setien came in summer and had time, he would have made Fati a first 11 player by now, it's not easy to field a 17 year old in CL knockouts that has barely played 200 minutes with the first team.

True.
What is more, defenders know him now. He isn't that nobody he was once. Opposition don't underestimate him anymore and giving him a harder time than in his first few games. They've figured out his strengths and weaknesses and know what they've to be careful of.
Ansu has a harder time dribbling past defenders. He'll need to get used to the physicality of men's football.

He definitely needs to get more chances in the upcoming games though.

God Serena

feggydinho;2154318[B said:
]If you've actually been following barca games, you'll notice that Fati easily gets bullied off the ball, times and times again.[/B] It happened against napoli, real-madrid, infact it's now a normal thing and it's probably because he's young. In my opinion Braithwaite is more physical and can guide his ball at least meanwhile Fati always gets easily displaced

I don't recall saying anything about Ansu being bullied, but good job finding a way to be a condescending asshole about it anyways.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not surprised he gets bullied off the ball. People forget that he recently turned 17. He's a kid.

Messi983

Nice to see two our kids on the list. Would love to have Camavinga as well but it's very unlikely.

[tw]1235237584059740162[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans