Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
EC2OQc9XoAACTMX

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Juvenil B and Barca B coaches congratulating him. Valdes posted a message yesterday telling him to enjoy the moment too.

[tw]1165729604985921536[/tw]

[tw]1165725022981427202[/tw]

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He will start to be overhyped inevitably now. Very important that he doesn't crash like Bojan did. Bojan was bullied in the dressing room by Ronnie and co tbh, but Messi looks like a good mentor.

Givenchy

hopefully we see more of him during the season. can't believe how confident he was making his debut at the camp nou at 16!

El Gato

Villarato!
He will start to be overhyped inevitably now. Very important that he doesn't crash like Bojan did. Bojan was bullied in the dressing room by Ronnie and co tbh, but Messi looks like a good mentor.

If he is bullied, Messi helping him is not the way to 'win' over the bullies. Main point being, young lad just has to stay mature and not fear things going wrong.

Finally a La Masia prospect then? After 6 or so years?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If he is bullied, Messi helping him is not the way to 'win' over the bullies. Main point being, young lad just has to stay mature and not fear things going wrong.

Finally a La Masia prospect then? After 6 or so years?

what I meant is that Bojan was bullied by the leaders of the team at the time: Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o and the likes, whereas Messi doesn't look like the type to bully a youngster. The environment is more friendly, or so it seems.

And also, Bojan had huge problems with mental health. He had a lot of panic attacks before, during and after games.

El Gato

Villarato!
Messi is the arm around the shoulder guy. It’s good enough. But one vocal hardass type and kid could shut the claptrap and fear to say anything to anybody. But I know what you mean either way.

khaled_a_d

what I meant is that Bojan was bullied by the leaders of the team at the time: Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o and the likes, whereas Messi doesn't look like the type to bully a youngster. The environment is more friendly, or so it seems.

And also, Bojan had huge problems with mental health. He had a lot of panic attacks before, during and after games.

Eto was a great supporter for Bojan, same for Henry.
I really don't remember Bojan being bullied at all tbh. There was plenty of blame for his failure but I don't think bulling was one of them, like at all

Home of Barca Fans