Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Devils

EC6jQBmXkAIs6Vk

Monopoly on Liga and the CL soon, dawg.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kinda like how he's not being hyped so much, because he truly is a special talent.

Anyone saying otherwise haven't watched enough of him. He has a case of being a top 3 Barca B player already even if he's with Juvenil A.

Even I didn't think it would happen this quickly lol

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
[tw]1166066434482626562[/tw]

[tw]1166067755768078338[/tw]

[tw]1166069209761243136[/tw]

being the joker simply means that you do not defend. Messi is playing in that role for obvious reasons. I've seen Riqui and Arthur also do that (in Arthur's session, players kept passing the ball to him while he was surrounded and pressed, was probably an instruction to practice his press resistance. In Riqui's session he kept trying through balls in every play) as well as several players coming back from an injury, Afellay being one of them. But unsure why Fati was chosen for this one. Maybe just to develop chemistry with all the players as fast as possible..

Andresito

Staff member
Imo he's already one of the best players in this world. I can see him getting Ballon d'Or in the coming 1-2 years, maybe even winning the World Cup with Spain some time between 2019-2021.

Messi is lucky the voting has closed, otherwise van Dijk wouldn't be the only one in front of Leo.

Theconomist

Imo he's already one of the best players in this world. I can see him getting Ballon d'Or in the coming 1-2 years, maybe even winning the World Cup with Spain some time between 2019-2021.

Messi is lucky the voting has closed, otherwise van Dijk wouldn't be the only one in front of Leo.

I don't think so because he is burkina so might take until 2026.

Messi983

I know it's only for La Liga.

There is probably no official evidence with lineups for all friendlies/Cups that were played 100+ years ago (and even accurate DOBs could be questionable for some people at that time) so it's almost impossible to know how many players younger than Fati have played in those games but I would say there were a few of them.

BarcaOG

Banned

you are an idiot if you think that with 15 minutes of first team football this kid is 'already one of the best in the world.' this sort of nonsense is no different from those idiots at real madrid who were calling for Vinicius jr to get the ballon d'or after he did a couple of skillful touches and flicks in his first real madrid match.

do you have any idea how difficult it is for these talented kids to actually make it as stable professionals at top clubs? ive lost count of how many wonder kids, 'next messis', 'future ballon dors' have fallen into oblivion.

talk to me when he puts in 2-3 years of consistent top football, and then we can have a conversation about whether he can win the bdor some day.

soul24rage

you are an idiot if you think that with 15 minutes of first team football this kid is 'already one of the best in the world.' this sort of nonsense is no different from those idiots at real madrid who were calling for Vinicius jr to get the ballon d'or after he did a couple of skillful touches and flicks in his first real madrid match.

do you have any idea how difficult it is for these talented kids to actually make it as stable professionals at top clubs? ive lost count of how many wonder kids, 'next messis', 'future ballon dors' have fallen into oblivion.

talk to me when he puts in 2-3 years of consistent top football, and then we can have a conversation about whether he can win the bdor some day.

you do realize that he's kidding right? He even mentioned that Fati will win the WC with Spain between 2019-2021 lol

Home of Barca Fans