Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

M3ls

He doesn't have good speed and dribbling, so he won't become a good winger.

Last edited:

Batistuta9

I'm hoping he can take a similar career path to etoo. He had good technique and speed as a teenager, but was too weak. He bulked up around 22/23 at Mallorca before we bought him and turned into a beast

kattanib

Fati is a winger for now and should play there. In 3-4 years who knows.

Depends on his progress and also what other moves we'll make in coming years but for now I'd count on him as a winger and bring a new "9" in 2021 (like it or not Suarez will stay for another season as a starter so no need to waste money on Lautaro to play him on the wings, mostly on Fati's cost), preferably Haaland.

Haaland to Barca? Omg please no ... another Zalatan deal. Every time we over spend we get screwed, and usually the jewels are in the players that most over look. Fun fact, we wanted Beckham and Ronaldinho was our second choice. Haaland style doesn?t fit, I would rather have Ruiz come back from loan

Messi983

Haaland to Barca? Omg please no ... another Zalatan deal. Every time we over spend we get screwed, and usually the jewels are in the players that most over look. Fun fact, we wanted Beckham and Ronaldinho was our second choice. Haaland style doesn?t fit, I would rather have Ruiz come back from loan

Why do you think Haaland would be like Zlatan?

Zlatan failed here because
1. he had a clash of egos with Pep. I don't see Haaland having the same big ego as Zlatan and we won't have a big personality coach like Pep anytime soon.

2. our team at the time we bought Zlatan was just started to get build around Messi who will leave in a year or two and then we can hopefully build a new team which wouldn't be dependent on just one player.

His clause is 70m next year but even if we'd have to pay more I'd prefer to buy Haaland over Lautaro. We should stop looking for Barca DNA players and bring the ones who are actually good at their primary job. So strikers who can score and defenders who can defend.

FinBarcelonafan

70mil is nothing for Haaland compared the price to Lautaro. I dont think they are same level players now or in the future. Haaland is the obvious bargain.

Yes, do whatever it takes to get him.

Riordon

Technique is very good and finishing is good aswell. Needs to get faster though. He need to able to win sprints against fullbacks.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I feel that he could take on his man more frequently today. Opted for backpass when isolated with the opposing RB. Nice goal.

kattanib

Technique is very good and finishing is good aswell. Needs to get faster though. He need to able to win sprints against fullbacks.

Since when Barca rely on pace? We use our mind and intelligence to create space and that is far more valuable .. and Ansu is clearly fast enough

Home of Barca Fans