Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

mc_lovin

He lacks pace and explosiveness, but looks very sharp otherwise. Would be interesting to know how other worldclass talents looked at 17. Messi looked rapid, Neymar and Mbappe as well, but the more regular ones like Henry, Villa?

No idea how you define special, but hes a very decent talent.

Havesaks

Yes, he won't ever be a player which a top 3 team is build around like Ronaldo, Mbappe, Neymar and Messi. Dont see that, but he has extraordinary ball control and smoothness to his play, his shot is fine and can always improve. Decision-making he is also rather good at considering his age.

Expmosiveness? He has that imo! Speed not so much.

What I really like about him is his ball control, it's fitting for a barca wing.

My biggest concern is pressence / work radius (to small) and killer-instinct. For now he is doing fine, but he needs to find favourable positions to shoot from with and without ball.

Devils

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

FC433

Excellent. Very happy. I expect 4 more contributions from him to have an excellent season. Currently, he has 5 goals and 1 assist.

xXKonan

I know there are doubts but man we shouldn't really be too hard on him right now.

He's 17 and at his age should be still in Juvenil A or Barca B right now. It's expected he will have those games where he will look rough but today he showed a lot of quality.

Tackle

Good match and happy for the kid.

I don't mind playing him as a starter in these sorts of matches at home. Just don't expect him to be a key contributor in tougher matches, especially away from home. That would be unfair and he does not need that sort of pressure on him right now in this stage of his development.

Home of Barca Fans