Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

MessiDinho10

He should be eased into the first team. Just keep giving him minutes as a sub this season and he’ll deliver without having to deal with much pressure at such a young age.

gregorrin10

Yeah, I would happily start next season with Fati, Suarez, Griezmann, Messi and Martinez. Please lord, spare us of Neymar.

If we manage to bring Lautaro and we choose to keep Griezmann, Suarez HAS to go! Fati would only get Copa minutes in this forward line with 5 other world class players, which would be disastrous!

Andrew M

If we manage to bring Lautaro and we choose to keep Griezmann, Suarez HAS to go! Fati would only get Copa minutes in this forward line with 5 other world class players, which would be disastrous!

I think it's clear that Suarez will fulfill his contract to 2021

mc_lovin

And starting the season with only one centre forward again? If hes as talented as we think he will get minutes. He "only" has to compete with Griezmann/Messi on the wings - should be pretty doable to get minutes as #3.

Obiaseti

Impressed far more than Griez, Perez and certainly Wague in his 10 mins. He should be seeing more play time.

BusiTheKing

There's vision and intent behind what he does, which is the key thing here. Being able to actually pull it off too, at this age, is just a bonus, but it's the bonus that will get him minutes under Valverde.

Devils

The day after, I still can't believe it. The boy, at 17 years of age, crushed the soul of Inter Milan at the San Siro.

Annnnnnnsssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Riordon

The day after, I still can't believe it. The boy, at 17 years of age, crushed the soul of Inter Milan at the San Siro.

Annnnnnnsssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Its these moments that will will let him develop that killer mentality. Imagine his confidence right now

Home of Barca Fans