Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

KingLeo10

Messi was giving Ashley Cole (one of the great PL fullbacks) the business at the age of 17/18. Ansu will be lucky to be a 1/5th of a player in his career. Not a knock against him. He's got a fantastic, world class upside. But the chasm in talent and play maturity between a true once in a lifetime player and a potential world class one is HUGE.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He was never going to be the next Messi. What his actual potential is remains to be seen. Patience. He's literally just 17.

Personally I thought he looked best those initial first few mins on the RW. His movement was great, he wasn't forcing it, looked really natural/smooth. On the left he tries to do too much. He's not ready to be a star. Needs to play simply again, instinctively. Imo, anyway.

Of course he was never going to be the next Messi - but, he definitely seemed like someone who has a high ceiling; However, the spark can't be seen anymore!!

That's what happens if you send a youngster to train with the first team but the manager can't fucking give you a piece of advise if his life depended on it!

Andrew M

It easier when nobody knows who you are but now defenders will be shown hours of footage to learn his moves and behaviours

Messi983

FC Barcelona and Ansu Fati have reached an agreement to improve the player’s contract through to 30 June 2022, extendable by two further seasons, and his buyout clause has been raised from 100 to 170 million euros.

That clause will be increased to 400 million euros when the player signs a pro contract as full-time member of the Barça first team.

[tw]1202300317867630592[/tw]

Nello

I still hope he soon gets more game time. He should be playing regularly at this stage of his development, even if it means he has to play with the B team.

Andresito

Staff member
Will definitely get playing time now that Dembélé is out. I assume Valverde prefers him to Carles Perez.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I contend our best football this season (And that's a stretch to call it 'best') has been when we have played with 2 actual wingers, i.e. Fati & Perez

Devils

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Home of Barca Fans