Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

serghei

Lol, that quoted post actually shows I was willing to give Valverde another chance, to prove he learned something from the Roma episode. But the Liverpool match was the last straw. It shows I actually didn't have an agenda against him. He has just proven to me that he is an incompetent who doesn't learn from his mistakes.

El Gato

Villarato!
Another chance? Why? He was doing a shit job you know. What's with the change of mind? Makes things confusing!

serghei

Another chance? Why? He was doing a shit job you know. What's with the change of mind? Makes things confusing you know!

He was, but Messi had a great individual game vs Liverpool in the first leg. And we were hoping we would capitulate on that undeserved 3-0 lead going into the Anfield game, which was a massive advantage. He wasn't able to do even that as he didn't learn anything from that game in which Liverpool bullied us in the center on our own stadium.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sounds like hypocrisy to me. He was shit at his job. First thing that you should be saying after that 3-0 was to call for his sack, but somewhere along the way you thought "ooooh that sweet sweet treble.. only an away goal and Spurs/Ajax to go.. I guess we can give him a pass".

Solid!

serghei

Sounds like hypocrisy to me. He was shit at his job. First thing that you should be saying after that 3-0 was to call for his sack, but somewhere along the way you thought "ooooh that sweet sweet treble.. only an away goal and Spurs/Ajax to go.. I guess we can give him a pass".

Solid!

Sure, we thought about the treble, even with Valverde's issues. It could have happened. Messi was performing very well, Suarez scored a great goal vs Liverpool, and Liverpool were missing some of their best players, while fighting a terrible duel with City for the PL title.

Not sure why that is making it hypocritical in your mind. Most of us don't want the team to fail just because we don't like Valverde. We saw Valverde as a weakness of the team in our duel with Klopp's Liverpool, but we thought it was a weakness we could overcome. In the end, Valverde did what he does best, he failed in a 'grandiose' way. Worse than in Rome.

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh yeah, absolutely.
Team succeed in holding the 3-0? We can suffer the manager if treble is in. Magical run and all.
Team fail to score the one needed goal and do the most epic set piece play? You know whose fault it is.

Can't say I'm surprised. Plain and simple.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Solid!

Who fires a coach after a 3-0 terrible play or otherwise? Especially when you are at the business end of the season! Easy said than done

Your post is hypocrisy here, more than anything else

snowy

Can't they add him and just call him up in case they make the final (・_・ヾ

Would be a cool experience!

devo901

I like the idea that Fati is not playing all games. Young tennis players (20-30) on the ATP tour these days suffer heavily that they have to play so many tournaments (not losing points) which weakens their game play, make them insure prone and lowers their technical performance... and leaves them less time for training. I think the same goes for football and 16year old, he shoulnt care about - u19 or u21 team for now...

JohnN

Fati may be the reason Dembele stays more focused and motivated. Either this is the case or not, it's a win win for the team.

devo901

Fati may be the reason Dembele stays more focused and motivated. Either this is the case or not, it's a win win for the team.

I agree, it is good for Barca, however I can hardly believe that Dembele is the kind of character that changes internally, because of other people appear.... :wacko: but will see,

serghei

Camp Nou games are perfect for Fati to start.

Fati - Griezmann - Messi. Perfect balance of youth, prime and experience.

Home of Barca Fans