User Tag List

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anssumane Fati

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, this is what happens when the precedent of the Ilaix deal has been set. Only 3 months separate the pair and Ansu had featured more for the youth team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura
    You can prove anything with facts. Facts cloud my judgement, I prefer to rely on instinct and blind prejudice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Again, this is what happens when the precedent of the Ilaix deal has been set. Only 3 months separate the pair and Ansu had featured more for the youth team.
    yep, unfortunately.
    Ansu is a huge talent as well so I really hope we find a way to keep him.
    "It is what it is"- Ernesto Valverde after suffering a humiliation in the UCL.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^
    I have only watched about 10 games and he looked really impressive. He is, I believe, the best player we have in our academy; however, I cannot comment on his demand since I do not know how much other players are getting.

I do not really rate Ilaix Moriba that much. This is why I think we should focus more on getting 17-19 players for the B team rather than dealing with the very raw ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post
    ^
    I have only watched about 10 games and he looked really impressive. He is, I believe, the best player we have in our academy; however, I cannot comment on his demand since I do not know how much other players are getting.

I do not really rate Ilaix Moriba that much. This is why I think we should focus more on getting 17-19 players for the B team rather than dealing with the very raw ones.
    Yes. Ansu is incredibly talented and I truly hope we can negotiate a better deal with him. We cant lose anymore La Masia talents.
    "It is what it is"- Ernesto Valverde after suffering a humiliation in the UCL.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^
    I am still disappointed that we lost both Kubo and Morey. They are my favourites.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were much better players in the past who had higher ceilings than Ansu Fati and we often failed to reach the agreement.
    1M salary is too much for a typical annual best player.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to MD Fati is close to renew his contract for 3+2 years.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He Renews.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huge news.

Unreal player.
    Puyol #5

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda like how he's not being hyped so much, because he truly is a special talent.

Anyone saying otherwise haven't watched enough of him. He has a case of being a top 3 Barca B player already even if he's with Juvenil A.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Kinda like how he's not being hyped so much, because he truly is a special talent.

Anyone saying otherwise haven't watched enough of him. He has a case of being a top 3 Barca B player already even if he's with Juvenil A.
    Don, I have not watched him at all. Do you think he has the potential to be promoted to the first team in several years? Is he a better LW or CF? We badly need a CF.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Don, I have not watched him at all. Do you think he has the potential to be promoted to the first team in several years? Is he a better LW or CF? We badly need a CF.
    I certainly think he has a better chance than our current Barca B wingers/forwards. Unlike Mboula his close control when dribbling is good, and his decision making and link-up play is better.

That said, there are no guarantees, but I think he's the best attacking prospect from La Masia in many years.

I think he currently is a better LW, but Valdes might play him in both positions.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won't be too long before the hype begins. This guy is 16 years old and might already be promoted to Barca B. Very impressed by his decision making and maturity.

Hope he plays in the UEFA Youth League though with Valdes as his manager too.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good thing this guy has a high enough release clause that the EPL or other Vultures can't get him.