Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

clemente

Can think of only like 2 or 3 forwards in the world better than him right now. We need to loan him out to some mid table La Liga team where he can develop, something like Madrid maybe, Hazard would help him grow.

Can think of only like 2 or 3 forwards in the world better than him right now. We need to loan him out to some mid table La Liga team where he can develop, something like Madrid maybe, Hazard would help him grow.

loan him to real Madrid :)
really?

don't start him against Dortmund but give him some minutes (15-20). he earned that.

Andresito

Staff member

120% agreed.

behindbrowneyes

Given the injury circumstances and his momentum, would you start him on a game like this?
I was skeptical about him starting against Valencia but was proven demonstrably wrong. But is this game too much for him?

Valencia was a tough opponent on paper but the situation was very favourable given the circumstances (Camp Nou, Marcelino, Valencia's system).

Dortmund away is very tough because of the atmosphere, their playing style and Barça's struggles in away games. Better start him on the bench and probably sub him when Dortmund players are already a bit tired. He earned that through performances but the coaching stuff must protect him.

Valverde subbed him off for Suárez because he was already feeling stress in his body. People shouldn't forget he is used to play against teenagers. Playing against professionals is much more tiring/tough but this is nothing to worry about. What's more important is that Fati is able to keep up on a technical/football level.

Donatello

Youngest UEFA Champions League scorers*

17 years 195 days: Peter Ofori-Quaye (Rosenborg 5-1 Olympiacos, 01/10/97)
17 years 216 days: Mateo Kovačić (Dinamo Zagreb 1-7 Lyon, 07/12/11)
17 years 218 days: Cesc Fàbregas (Arsenal 5-1 Rosenborg, 07/12/04)
17 years 218 days: Bojan Krkić (Schalke 0-1 Barcelona, 01/04/08)
17 years 241 days: Martin Klein (Panathinaikos 2-1 Sparta Praha, 27/02/02)

Ansu (16 years and 322 days) Can become the youngest scorer if he scores even at least once in next seven months

FinBarcelonafan

Youngest UEFA Champions League scorers*

17 years 195 days: Peter Ofori-Quaye (Rosenborg 5-1 Olympiacos, 01/10/97)
17 years 216 days: Mateo Kovačić (Dinamo Zagreb 1-7 Lyon, 07/12/11)
17 years 218 days: Cesc Fàbregas (Arsenal 5-1 Rosenborg, 07/12/04)
17 years 218 days: Bojan Krkić (Schalke 0-1 Barcelona, 01/04/08)
17 years 241 days: Martin Klein (Panathinaikos 2-1 Sparta Praha, 27/02/02)

Ansu (16 years and 322 days) Can become the youngest scorer if he scores even at least once in next seven months

He has to do this. C'mon!

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Since he was born in Bissau-Guinean but lived in Spain most his life, I take it he'll most likely play for young Spain national teams?

Riordon

Shouldn’t have played as I wrote before the match. He looks nervous and completely lost out here, let’s just hope Valverde won’t take him out now

mc_lovin

Valverde did him no favours playing him on the right. He looked a bit more assured in the last 5-10 minutes on the left.

CatalinR10

I think he'll get subbed out in the 2nd half. He's been really bad. He was better when he switched to the left but overall he was really bad , I think he lost like 80% of the balls he had.

In the end he's just 16 and this is really good experience for him.

Riordon

I think he'll get subbed out in the 2nd half. He's been really bad. He was better when he switched to the left but overall he was really bad , I think he lost like 80% of the balls he had.

In the end he's just 16 and this is really good experience for him.

Just hope it won’t leave scars on him

Home of Barca Fans