Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Devils

16 years old ffffffsssssss

We have the biggest talent in Europe right now at our disposal, dawg.

Annnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The kind of passes he gives to the nearest player in the box in order to link-up is the pass I've never seen from Dembele. The latter just doesn't have that instinct in him. Two different types of wingers. Very impressed by his skillset.

snowy

Ernesto just showering heaps of praises for Ansu in the post-match

saying the kid is brilliant in training as well and mature beyond his age :cool:

Leo_Messi

Kid is bold. Good stuff. You just know he'll end up as the next Bojan or Munir.

:lol:

Fati has already shown more promise and actual end product in 120 minutes of football than Vinicius has in 14 months playing for RM. Despite being 2.5 years younger and having zero experience in senior football.

The guy is an incredible talent and basically has all the tools to reach the elite level. From his technical and physical attributes to his maturity, goal-scoring instinct and football intelligence.

Special kid.

Youngest player in La Liga history to score and assist in the same game.

Last edited:

xXKonan

His touches and what he can do with the ball reminds me of Neymar.

Just very calm and silky which is far different from guys near his age or older. His decision making is pretty good despite his age as well. He plays like some guy who can use the ball well and doesn't overkill it with useless dribbles either.

BerkeleyBernie

Everything that Neymar isn't and won't ever be. Much better team smarts and decision-making, even at 16. Some errors, but he'll grow out of them.

Thank gawd there was no Neymar deal.

mc_lovin

I always thought 4 established forwards+1 really good talent is the ideal squad depth and kind of envied Real Madrid for someone like Vinicius (despite his obvious flaws). And voila, Ansu explodes onto the scene. Crazy stuff. But he actually might be too young if that makes any sense

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Goal & assist, but he was commanding respect out there from the Valencia defenders. He was audacious, confident, and smart on the ball. He destroyed defenders on several occasions, that lob over the player in the box was a thing of beauty. I mean we have to remind ourselves he is only sixteen because this a complete performance akin to that of an already respected forward.

EdmondDantes

He's better on the ball and more well rounded than Mbappe.

A few more months and his game management and decision making will improve and he can be with us full time.

17 lost balls in the first half, which is not bad for a winger, especially since he tries a lot of incisive passes (that work well most of the time), but since we were leading 2-0, we conceded a few unnecessary counters.

Unreal talent though - he's like a selfless, young Neymar without all that baggage and those bad habits. Made in Masia as well.

jamrock

The best part of the game is no matter what he is doing, his head is always up looking around for options, beautiful sign

El Gato

Villarato!
Using your logic, you are happy the young player is in a place where you believe he won’t grow well. Great sportsmanship from your end sir.

Of course I am. With Barca? Hope ya sods get relegated when Messi retires! But please come back up after 2 years or something, it'd be boring to not have a chance to watch Emperor Vini to miss some sitters against you and then Big Dick Benzy to net his very much usual brace while tripping over his feet at 35 years old.

Home of Barca Fans