Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Laplacian

I'll never shit talk him. It's ridiculous to expect a person who just turned 18 to regularly perform at a high level. It's our fault for not investing in experienced left wingers, not his.

I'll never shit talk him. It's ridiculous to expect a person who just turned 18 to regularly perform at a high level. It's our fault for not investing in experienced left wingers, not his.

True people should stop bashing the kid can?t expect him to score a 8/10 performance every match. Greaseman been pulling shit shows for more than a year now.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He played well, especially in the second half with his dribbles and passing. Should have scored in the first though. Subbing him off was a mistake, him and Pedri were creating chances every time they interacted.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If we're looking for a 18 yo to bail us out against fucking Alaves, might as well dissolve the club while we're ahead

CatalinR10

If we're looking for a 18 yo to bail us out against fucking Alaves, might as well dissolve the club while we're ahead

I don't fucking care. If you get those easy chances at 0-0 score then you fucking score or at least hit the goal from 7 meters away.

That miss was just pathetic, same as all our misses this game.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't fucking care. If you get those easy chances at 0-0 score then you fucking score or at least hit the goal from 7 meters away.

That miss was just pathetic, same as all our misses this game.

The miss was bad, but the fact that we made 0 chances after that is what pisses me off. Fati, Grease and Trincao all were making runs constantly, but were being ignored more often than not in favor of Messi going full Adama Traore or a 5m sideway pass. Even the goal came from a lucky deflection after Ansu tackled the ball into the path of Greaseman

Home of Barca Fans