Page 111 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1969

Thread: 22 - Anssumane Fati

Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Lmao. I told you guys will be our next cf. He's starting out and has huge ceiling. Club has to be very careful with him.
    All those clowns complaining about his pace?
    We'll, guess what? He has something better than pace. It's called a brain. If only Dembele had half of Ansus football brain.
    Good point. Dembele has the physical tools you wish Fati had.

He has insane composure and finishing for a 17 year old. Dude just picks his spots like its nothing. Hell I think he might even be waaay more clinical than Neymar was at 17. He doesnt have the mazy dribbling skills but when he gets in the box he?s a killer.
    I always tell my guys that our playing style is about movement” - Marcelo Bielsa.

Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    He has insane composure and finishing for a 17 year old. Dude just picks his spots like its nothing. Hell I think he might even be waaay more clinical than Neymar was at 17. He doesnt have the mazy dribbling skills but when he gets in the box he?s a killer.
    He is more clinical than Neymar now

Quote Originally Posted by Behrox View Post
    Ansu "The Hitman" Fati getting that silky smooth finish training from OG the Hitman Larsson
    I like that.

Is he faster than Albiol ?

Kid is special. Could see him becoming the best player in the squad in 3 years time. Next Barca star if development continues this way.
    Se Queda

Generation talent after all

but but but schoolboy physique too slow

He doesnt look like a dribbling prodigy (like Messi, Neymar or to a lesser degree Vinicius), but damn hes dangerous. Looks very surgical and knows how to draw penalties.
    Last edited by mc_lovin; 28th September 2020 at 10:51 AM.

I'd keep him on the LW whilst he's performing there but I can't see the point having griezmann start as CF/ST when Fati is clearly the bigger goal threat and clinical finisher. And no this isn't based on just one game. Dembele out on the LW to offer the pace with Fati as ST would be very interesting.

His finishing is unbelievable, I think I have never seen a 17 years old player with this accurate shooting. I told you with him and Puig instead of Griezmann and Busquets we could have a chance last season against Bayern.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I'd keep him on the LW whilst he's performing there but I can't see the point having griezmann start as CF/ST when Fati is clearly the bigger goal threat and clinical finisher. And no this isn't based on just one game. Dembele out on the LW to offer the pace with Fati as ST would be very interesting.
    As long as Messi stays in the center Fati will play on the left. No point in moving players around just to replace Griezmann, who has to worry about Trincao and Dembele anyway. I see what Koeman is trying to do with Griezmann, but we will see how that works out for the team.

Back to Fati: he looks comfortable on the left. Its not like he just shows up in the box and scores, his buildup is spot on.
    Last edited by mc_lovin; 28th September 2020 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    As long as Messi stays in the center Fati will play on the left. No point in moving players around just to replace Griezmann, who has to worry about Trincao and Dembele anyway. I see what Koeman is trying to do with him, but we will see how that works out for Griezmann (and the team).

Back to Fati: he looks comfortable on the left. Its not like he just shows up in the box and scores, his buildup is spot on.
    Yeah there's no point changing his position if he's comfortable and doing well there. I guess just put messi in griezmann's place and put dembele/trincao on the right

Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    He doesnt look like a dribbling prodigy (like Messi, Neymar or to a lesser degree Vinicius), but damn hes dangerous. Looks very surgical and knows how to draw penalties.
    He is only seventeen. Sure I agree he won't be as good as them but give him more physical tools and confidence, I think he will be dribbling just fine.