Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

KingLeo10

:lol::lol::lol:

Best part is, Messi or any of these other superstars don't give a toss about you or your fanboy/fangirl-ism.

Enjoy their sporting displays for the entertainment it provides to your life but don't make your life about their "legacies".

Just 2 cents.

Best part is, Messi or any of these other superstars don't give a toss about you or your fanboy/fangirl-ism.

Enjoy their sporting displays for the entertainment it provides to your life but don't make your life about their "legacies".

Just 2 cents.

Actually you should talk to haters. You are the obsessed writing fanfics oops! Hatfic sorry. I am Happy to see him play but would also be happy if he doesn't. Nothing change. We were watching Borgia this afternoon. Will continue tonight after the news. My head is not to football but so much fun here day after Clasico is always. Congrats to Real Madrid.

khaled_a_d

Just 2 cents.

This can he said, and more, about rooting and caring for sport clubs

How do you know he doesn't give a toss about fan/supporter?
Just how much pretentious and a visionary are you to know what's going on in his mind?
Do we have an oracle here?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
So we have the Messi defence league (MDL) the forum d'amigos and the valverde cultists, wonder what new group will form next.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
While I'm a bit angry he passed instead of scoring quite an easy goal, Martin Braithwaite was screaming at him to pass, so I'm more angry at him than Ansu.

Home of Barca Fans