Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

FinBarcelonafan

Lmao. I told you guys will be our next cf. He's starting out and has huge ceiling. Club has to be very careful with him.
All those clowns complaining about his pace?
We'll, guess what? He has something better than pace. It's called a brain. If only Dembele had half of Ansus football brain.

Good point. Dembele has the physical tools you wish Fati had.

jairzinho

He has insane composure and finishing for a 17 year old. Dude just picks his spots like its nothing. Hell I think he might even be waaay more clinical than Neymar was at 17. He doesnt have the mazy dribbling skills but when he gets in the box he?s a killer.

FinBarcelonafan

He has insane composure and finishing for a 17 year old. Dude just picks his spots like its nothing. Hell I think he might even be waaay more clinical than Neymar was at 17. He doesnt have the mazy dribbling skills but when he gets in the box he?s a killer.

He is more clinical than Neymar now

Richard.H

Kid is special. Could see him becoming the best player in the squad in 3 years time. Next Barca star if development continues this way.

mc_lovin

He doesnt look like a dribbling prodigy (like Messi, Neymar or to a lesser degree Vinicius), but damn hes dangerous. Looks very surgical and knows how to draw penalties.

Last edited:

Rory

I'd keep him on the LW whilst he's performing there but I can't see the point having griezmann start as CF/ST when Fati is clearly the bigger goal threat and clinical finisher. And no this isn't based on just one game. Dembele out on the LW to offer the pace with Fati as ST would be very interesting.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

His finishing is unbelievable, I think I have never seen a 17 years old player with this accurate shooting. I told you with him and Puig instead of Griezmann and Busquets we could have a chance last season against Bayern.

mc_lovin

I'd keep him on the LW whilst he's performing there but I can't see the point having griezmann start as CF/ST when Fati is clearly the bigger goal threat and clinical finisher. And no this isn't based on just one game. Dembele out on the LW to offer the pace with Fati as ST would be very interesting.

As long as Messi stays in the center Fati will play on the left. No point in moving players around just to replace Griezmann, who has to worry about Trincao and Dembele anyway. I see what Koeman is trying to do with Griezmann, but we will see how that works out for the team.

Back to Fati: he looks comfortable on the left. Its not like he just shows up in the box and scores, his buildup is spot on.

Last edited:

Rory

As long as Messi stays in the center Fati will play on the left. No point in moving players around just to replace Griezmann, who has to worry about Trincao and Dembele anyway. I see what Koeman is trying to do with him, but we will see how that works out for Griezmann (and the team).

Back to Fati: he looks comfortable on the left. Its not like he just shows up in the box and scores, his buildup is spot on.

Yeah there's no point changing his position if he's comfortable and doing well there. I guess just put messi in griezmann's place and put dembele/trincao on the right

FinBarcelonafan

He doesnt look like a dribbling prodigy (like Messi, Neymar or to a lesser degree Vinicius), but damn hes dangerous. Looks very surgical and knows how to draw penalties.

He is only seventeen. Sure I agree he won't be as good as them but give him more physical tools and confidence, I think he will be dribbling just fine.

Home of Barca Fans