Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Messi10

If this guy was playing for another team like madrid and banging in goals at 17, you're all be begging to sign him for ridiculous money. Give it a rest jeez.

MEGA TALENT

Messigician

Easy to say now. Pretty much everyone here wanted big signings.

It's always easy to look smart after. They delivered us few potential world class talents but didn't pan out. It happens.

No one wanted Dembele or Coutinho for that much money.

Coutinho had 1 good season and cost us 142m pounds. Actual insanity. Not to mention 400k a week for a CAM who a team that plays with no CAM.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Easy to say now. Pretty much everyone here wanted big signings.

It's always easy to look smart after. They delivered us few potential world class talents but didn't pan out. It happens.

Was against both signings for the fit and price. Dembele was not worth more than 50m and coutinho at best 70m. Yet we paid more than double their values because we got caught with our pants down. If we were smarter we would of identified and brought in players who fit and complement a system rather then over spend on over hyped premier league players or severely overpaying for potential.
I wanted demebele here when he was super cheap but was totally against his price tag,as for coutinho to me he wasn't the right fit or profile for our club with the current set of players and systems we play.

FinBarcelonafan

Coutinho had 1 good season and cost us 142m pounds. Actual insanity. Not to mention 400k a week for a CAM who a team that plays with no CAM.

Go read the forum when we signed these guys. Fans were happy and excited.

Givenchy

is Coutinho really on 400k p/w? if so, we are never gonna get rid of him

BBZ8800

is Coutinho really on 400k p/w? if so, we are never gonna get rid of him

It's funny to me how Mundo Deportivo and other papers always write how players want to come only to Barca and how Barca is their dream.
Yet, we usually have to give them 200% of wages from their previous club.

Lol, a true love, what more to say.

Givenchy

It's funny to me how Mundo Deportivo and other papers always write how players want to come only to Barca and how Barca is their dream.

pretty much, romance in football is dead. same thing happened with Frenkie, we paid more than PSG.

another reason I'm losing interest lately. providing Leo does retire here, he'll probably be the last big name one-club-player

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

It's not because players don't love joining Barca, but because Bartomeu, Oscar Grau, whoever is in charge of those salary and transfer fee negotiations are incompetent and cave into pressure.

Real Madrid's salary structure is more reasonable because they're just better businessmen.

khaled_a_d

On a more serious note, Ansu scores a goal every 147 minutes in the league. Not bad at all.

This is his best strength tbh. ANd why I still believe he will be a number 9 eventually (in the mold of Eto)
He seems like the kind of player who will provide us with a bag of goals consistently, which we will need in the post Messi era

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is his best strength tbh. ANd why I still believe he will be a number 9 eventually (in the mold of Eto)
He seems like the kind of player who will provide us with a bag of goals consistently, which we will need in the post Messi era

Seem to be the most natural change once he grows and bulks up for it at this level.

Doesn't have the raw pace or dribbling ability for a long-term LW IMO.

mc_lovin

He looks like a modern/inverted winger to me. I dont think he will be an eventual number 9. Apart from his ability to get into scoring positions (mainly by great first touches/link up play) he doesnt have any of the skillset/movement I would associate with players like Etoo/centre forwards.

If he doesnt get on a good physical level he wont succeed in either position though.

JerseyAddict

Agreed. Today when players say it was my dream to play for Bar?a it is a dream of a millions... of cash.

Home of Barca Fans