Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

pregra

Absolute shite. Had two great finishes in the first game of the season. Apart from that, trash like the rest of the team. Absolute shite for Spain as well. His technical ability, which probably wont become much better, is nothing special.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Absolute shite. Had two great finishes in the first game of the season. Apart from that, trash like the rest of the team. Absolute shite for Spain as well. His technical ability, which probably wont become much better, is nothing special.

This should be considered slander. Been the best player for both us and Spain before the Sevilla game. Very poor afterwards, true.

serghei

The issue is he really is not a penetrating player on 1 vs 1 when the opponent knows before hand he is gonna try and pass him. So, you don't just give him the ball frequently to isolate a defender and beat him for pace.

I really like Fati, but he's just not really that type of player that tells his opponent "I'm gonna beat you now" and does just that. He is more of a surprise player who appears well in good areas and uses his finishing skills.

CatalinR10

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Qqqq

You guys are fucking unbelievable. According to this forum every single player in our squad is worthless. It's incredible. I'm pretty certain that we could have the best team in the world, and people here would still be complaining that our players are subpar.

mc_lovin

Clearly he is going to be a striker in the future. Playing on the wing only to develop him now.

I remember when people said that Ronaldo will eventually play as a centre forward. Fatis movement from the wing looks special and is easily his best asset.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Still rattled by that celebration. Need clarification if it's him having a kid or if he's doing it for someone else. If it is him having children at 17, I have vague hope he'll turn into Neymar 2.0

Morten

Still rattled by that celebration. Need clarification if it's him having a kid or if he's doing it for someone else. If it is him having children at 17, I have vague hope he'll turn into Neymar 2.0

Nah, seeing as he is from La Masia, he will be supremely talented while never having any attitude issues ever(or injuries), just how things works over there.

Home of Barca Fans