Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

clemente

Laliga player of the month award is even a bigger meme than balon dor, Messi should have 50 of those by now but only has like 2

kattanib

Dont worry guys he will be back soon.

He will be back where exactly? Where has he gone? Are you stating that after couple of good matches at the age of 17 he is hailed to be a huge success? And after one game of average performance he might be a flop? This is exactly what is wrong with football nowadays. Back 20 years ago people mainly spoke about players who are in their prime, at the age of 28 or so, but today it is all about selling a dream, potentials of 18 years old players. Marketers ruined the game.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He will be back where exactly? Where has he gone? Are you stating that after couple of good matches at the age of 17 he is hailed to be a huge success? And after one game of average performance he might be a flop? This is exactly what is wrong with football nowadays. Back 20 years ago people mainly spoke about players who are in their prime, at the age of 28 or so, but today it is all about selling a dream, potentials of 18 years old players.
Marketers ruined the game.

Chill dude, it was more a funny than serious comment. Look at my name, he is an unbelievable player and we will see many great things from him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His game much like Spain lacked high end quality, both with flashes of brilliance over 90 minutes. Suisse played well enough to level

Ferran looked very good to me as did Adama. Busquets very impressive as well. Pau Torres & Gaya are weaknesses IMHO whereas Navas is a brilliant RB now - hard to believe such a good winger has extended his career so well in defense. Jesus is 35 soon and looks like he could be a factor at RB for another 2 years

Merino had one of his less impressive performances for me as did Olmo

Havesaks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9MeunAhgA8

I?m really surprised by Fati. I wasn?t aware he had such ball skills. Reminded me of Neymars presentation back in the day when he just joined Barca. Even more surprised that a muscle freak like Adama showed even better qualities in this show-off regard.

Anyway, concerning Fatis development, I kinda feel like he gained muscles, which is good, but he still lacks speed over midrange and longrange distance, which is disappointing. Also because he dribbling isn?t first class either. His finishing is first class for now, and that?s his main strength with his silky touch and superb ball control. But does he really cut it as a winger here? I?m not to sure anymore, it may be due to tactics but he also has general difficulties to make stay in position as a winger, and contribute as a constant threat because exactly lacks pace and dribbling skills. Maybe even to little work rate.

I?m going to downgrade my expectations for him for now. From Henry to David Villa level.

Anyway he is still 17, but If he has a loooooong way. And players like Messi and Mbappe didn?t. They were playing WC almost from the very start and didn?t have any limitations like Fati has.

jamrock

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9MeunAhgA8

I?m really surprised by Fati. I wasn?t aware he had such ball skills. Reminded me of Neymars presentation back in the day when he just joined Barca. Even more surprised that a muscle freak like Adama showed even better qualities in this show-off regard.

Anyway, concerning Fatis development, I kinda feel like he gained muscles, which is good, but he still lacks speed over midrange and longrange distance, which is disappointing. Also because he dribbling isn?t first class either. His finishing is first class for now, and that?s his main strength with his silky touch and superb ball control. But does he really cut it as a winger here? I?m not to sure anymore, it may be due to tactics but he also has general difficulties to make stay in position as a winger, and contribute as a constant threat because exactly lacks pace and dribbling skills. Maybe even to little work rate.

I?m going to downgrade my expectations for him for now. From Henry to David Villa level.

Anyway he is still 17, but If he has a loooooong way. And players like Messi and Mbappe didn?t. They were playing WC almost from the very start and didn?t have any limitations like Fati has.

Ma dude made a serious post about fati doing keep ups. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

snowy

he's like the cool older bro xD wowz just realized Adama is only

giphy.gif

Let's bring him home!

tacticvarium

"David Villa level" is extremely high expectations for any talents...
Some people here think like David Villa was a some average top player.
He is the greatest Spanish striker and one of the greatest attackers since 1990s as well.
We should be extremely thankful if Fati can even get close to the "David Villa level".

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans