Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

behindbrowneyes

All the arguments about him not being fast enough or being able to dribble like Vinicius are just BS. It is more than good enough and when you combine that with a level of clinical finishing (including headers) and game intelligence that are way beyond even Messi and CR7 at 17, then wtf is a Vinicius?

True story. Sancho, one of the most wanted wingers in world football, is not visibly faster than Ansu.

Qqqq

His dribbling is fine. He's shown multiple times that he can beat his man, and he even varies between going inside or outside, so he's pretty unpredictable in that regard. And like behindbrowneyes mentioned, Sancho isn't much quicker.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

If this cat would have played against Bayern , we would have lost something like 4-2.

Setien is a piece of shit , 0 balls beta cuck just like Valverde ( disgusting piece of shit ) .

soul24rage

If this cat would have played against Bayern , we would have lost something like 4-2.

Setien is a piece of shit , 0 balls beta cuck just like Valverde ( disgusting piece of shit ) .

If that dumbfk continued the midfield and forward that we played on our last La Liga match vs Alaves (Vidal, Busi, Puig---Messi, Suarez, Fati), we probably would have had a better performance.

hardyboy

He shouldn't start today. I don't think he would be able to perform well in tough away games. Should come off the bench in the 2nd half. Want this lineup tonight.

---------------------Messi--------------------

Coutinho--Griezmann--Dembele

clemente

He shouldn't start today. I don't think he would be able to perform well in tough away games. Should come off the bench in the 2nd half. Want this lineup tonight.

what away games :lol:

jamrock

WaaaAAT 🧐

Laplacian

Genuinely prodigious. These aren't those "fluke goals" Dembele scored in 18/19, these are genuinely composed and strong finishes.

Home of Barca Fans