Lliga | Round 27: FC Barcelona - Rayo Vallecano 3-1

eaman

All these years and I still get excited about a home game vs Rayo. There's something about the Camp Nou matches. They look perfect on TV. Best looking stadium on TV coverage bar none. High angle, you can view almost the full width of the pitch due to perfect camera placement, perfect grass, best matches to analyze the game tactically on the spot, while it's happening.

Camp Nou games are just special to look at.

Totally agree. I really like the high camera where you can see the spaces between players. Some stadiums like Stamford bridge or the allianz have a very low angle where it's very hard to tell how much space a player has. I also like the stadiums with slightly raised camera angles like the bernebeau or the etihad where you get to see the players closer up but you also get a good view of the space they have

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

All these years and I still get excited about a home game vs Rayo. There's something about the Camp Nou matches. They look perfect on TV. Best looking stadium on TV coverage bar none. High angle, you can view almost the full width of the pitch due to perfect camera placement, perfect grass, best matches to analyze the game tactically on the spot, while it's happening.

Camp Nou games are just special to look at.

Agreed... even against Rayo with possibly a few of the first team rested :)valverde:) watching Barca is still exciting.

The camera angle at the Bernabeu is way too low for a stadium of that size, that’s not even because it’s Madrid either, I just dislike it.

ronniecro

You say this before nearly every game..... and you didn’t feel you could celebrate Madrid going out. Cheer up buddy.

valverde f***ed me up,what can i say. as for real,i'm glad they're out but i don't see what's there to celebrate...

serghei

Hoping for a mixed first 11. 5 starters + 5 bench players + Stegen. More than enough to take care of Rayo.

eaman

Agreed... even against Rayo with possibly a few of the first team rested :)valverde:) watching Barca is still exciting.

The camera angle at the Bernabeu is way too low for a stadium of that size, that’s not even because it’s Madrid either, I just dislike it.

The bernebeau isn't too bad. It's slightly raised. I think the allianz is the worst for a big stadium. It's very low and the camera doesn't zoom when they are in a corner of the pitch which can make it hard to see what's going on. But all cameras at big stadiums should be raised to at least the height of the Wanda or the etihad

xXKonan

D1OqskIX0AEtUeq.jpg

FCBfan22

:facepalm:

Coming up: Suarez saying that he shouldn've played on Saturday if we lose vs Lyon.

Dembele played the least out of the front 3, yet he is the one being rested. Genious.

Home of Barca Fans