Lliga | Round 26: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-1

pepi

Exactly. If they convert one third of their chances they will destroy us. Even if we are as clinical as we were last game. Lets hope for a win though.

clemente

Let's be real, we don't even know ourselves how we won against them. I can see us getting smashed 3-0 but if Arthur is back then there is some hope that they wont be running through our midfield.

wisconsincule

I don’t think they will play as well as they did Wednesday and we will play better than we did. This should result in us winning. 2-1 book it!

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'd settle for that. No doubt RM will give their all though and want revenge, 2 - 2 or a sneaky win 😏

CatalinR10

Imagine how furious RM is because we stoped them from winning the treble.

I'd be pissed af.

It only takes Vinicius to find his scoring boots and it's GAME OVER for us.

We all already secretly know that.

Everyone of them will be 100% motivated after we luckily beat them last game.

If they score first and fast it's easily 5-0 in the end for them.

Incredible team and determination.

They win and it's 4 points in front of Atletico from us. We'll feel the pressure and lose the league , only trophy we have decent chances at.

Imagine the boost in moral and motivation for them in the CL after they beat us tonight. Would easily win their 4th in a row.

Not looking forward to this game.

Morten

This season has been awful on every single level, so i expect it to continue to today.
Guaranteed victory for Barcelona.

Last edited:

Flavius

Wow guys, so much pessimism here. Can.t believe my eyes. We.ve done some good results this season, think we.ll win again, but maybe it will be a narrow one. I would say 1-2. Messi will kill them today.

Gari

Official Madrid XI: Courtouis, Reguilón, Ramos, Varane, Carvajal, Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Vinicius, Benzema, Bale.
4-3-3

Home of Barca Fans