Sergio Reguilon

mc_lovin

The hype is real with madrid youngsters :D hes playning a very good season though, but doesnt strike me as a future best on his position. Just a very good one.

Same applies to the likes of Ceballos, Valverde, Odriozola and Brahim Diaz, really. Dont think any of them will make it big. The only worrisome for me is Vinicius... and he can go either way: will be very interesting to see if hes just inexperienced or headless .

mc_lovin

Not worth the stress. He looked somewhat decent for a terrible Madrid and therefore got overhyped as hell. Hes not a special talent.

Messi983

RM should sell Marcelo (Juve would probably take him with Ronaldo's blessing) and keep Reguilon to rotate with Mendy.

El Gato

Villarato!
Neither he nor the club would want him to go. He's good for the dressing room, as is Vazquez for example. As mostly average vets who can't keep up any more, but help out the rest.

Not how the club will see it since if you're in Real and getting paid, you should play, but I'd keep Regui as 2nd choice and keep Marcelo as surplus.

El Gato

Villarato!
Ornstein reports he's closer to joining Spurs than United

AS speculates United didn't want buyback clause included, which Spurs are open to

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans