Lliga | Round 25: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-4

omidferoz

This guy is fucking stubborn and its not even funny anymore. How stupid you gotta be to start that midfield and suarez again. Give Malcom some minutes you freaking retard. And why tf is Umtiti just thrown out there when he just got back?

shadows

Pretty uninspiring stuff yet again from Valverde, keep playing the veterans like always...play the same 11 4 times in what 12 days..Why worry about Champions league when we can get the Copa :valverde2:

gregorrin10

Nice to see Semedo and Umtiti there, hopefully he'll be OK and won't relapse. I'm also hoping both Rakitic and Vidal somehow get a yellow, at least then we'd have to see an exciting midfield in the league Clasico (Alena-Busquets-Coutinho/Arthur). Valverde's worst nightmare. :lol: Although he'd still probably play Roberto there before putting Coutinho in midfield, especially with an attack minded CM like Alena already there. Maybe Roberto could also get injured in the meantime for about a week or so, then he really wouldn't have any other choice, although he'd probably put Todibo at CDM and Busquets at CM in that case. :p

Last edited:

Laplacian

I dont understand how a coach that has seen an in form dembele from the sidelines wouldnt play him as much as possible to grt him back to that level again. 10+ dribbles in a game, key passes, wonderful playmaking, great goals....

Why would you not want to nurture that talent as much as possible?

El Gato

Villarato!
Official: Starting XI vs Sevilla.

Ter Stegen
Semedo, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba
Busquets, Arturo Vidal, Rakitic
Messi, Coutinho, Luis Suárez

Funny because, if you knew little about how Barca play, on paper this looks like a decent diamond. Though not a chance it could actually be one.

Raketa10

This is the slowest possible line up. :puke:

I would have started Dembele and Alena instead of Vidal and Suarez! This is going to be slow as fuck...

ronniecro

so no malcom again since coutinho will be taken off for dembele. if i was him i'd just faked injury and wait till summer to leave

clemente

Vidal-Busi-Rakitic tutlefield
Dembele benched
Suarez still allowed on the pitch
Malcom still hasn't played since MOTM performance against Madrid

Ever since we signed this weasel, barca has moved towards being a chore to watch.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I fucking stayed up for this lineup, fuck this. I'm going to have to try to get myself to just watch highlights from now...

Valverde eyes 100% on copa...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans