Ederson

Arizona Scott

You guys haven't seen Alisson enough. Yes he has had a couple howler moments, none that have cost Liverpool points. Ederson is littered with howler moments at City and has cost his team points.

There is a reason Alisson is Brazil's #1. He was right with Ederson on distribution accuracy even with Roma, let alone with Liverpool. He also leads the clean sheet numbers in the EPL this year.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...statistics-helped-liverpool-identify-14926832

Personally I think Mats is the best modern all around keeper, Alisson 2.

Arizona Scott

I stand by my above statement. MATS 1, Alisson 2 as complete keepers (stoppers, distribution, leadership).

Not sure where Ederson belongs, but not on their level in terms of consistency and composure.

xXKonan

Without his ball playing skills, he really wouldn't be highly rated as he is now no doubt.

He's perfect for a team like Pep's if they have full control and doesn't need to make to many saves.

Arizona Scott

Without his ball playing skills, he really wouldn't be highly rated as he is now no doubt.

He's perfect for a team like Pep's if they have full control and doesn't need to make to many saves.
Not perfect, Mats or allison would be better. Do what he does and then some.

EdmondDantes

Ederson's been unreal for City this season.

I've seen him pull miracles against West Ham, Everton, Palace and tonight vs Atalanta. And I don't even watch them every game.

[tw]1187159885865197569[/tw]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans