CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Lyon 5-1 agg.

TrueCule

I believe that the players were aware that they're playing CL match midweek and thus conserved energy for the match against Lyon. I believe that they will give everything out there on the pitch tomorrow. Lyon is a perfect opponent for us at this stage of the competition. It's going to boost our morale if we perform well. If the players will be fully motivated and prepared, we can already decide the tie tomorrow and then rest the players for the second leg. If Lyon surprises us, we can easily turn the tie around like we did against Sevilla.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Depressing watching what Barca side with hungry Etoo, Messi and Henry where everyone ran. And that best midfield ever :cry:

FCBfan22

I think this might end like the Atletico game at Wanda. We are 1-0 down and somehow scrap a late equalizer. Hope I'm wrong.

Arizona Scott

I just rewatched sevilla 2nd leg when Barca was intense and focused. The attacking was dynamic (including Suarez, Coutinho, Rakitic, Roberto & of course Messi), that was w/o Dembele though w Arthur. I think Barca scores 3 allows 1, Lyon flirting in CL gets a rude awakening and tie is over manana.

Home of Barca Fans